• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Indiana -5

Congratulations on a good road win. BTW, Wolford did a damn good job this afternoon. Got to give a man props when earned.

He really did, took care of the ball, made some good throws and made some key runs. Jon has taken a lot of heat, but its a big advantage to have a guy with experience with Hinton out.

Great win for the Deacs. Very happy for the players.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Wolford made 3 amazing plays - the td pass, the td run and the left handed completion.

Without all 3 of them we could have lost.

Very happy for the gym rat.

He really did, took care of the ball, made some good throws and made some key runs. Jon has taken a lot of heat, but its a big advantage to have a guy with experience with Hinton out.
Agreed. I think the kid played much better. Credit where due.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Wolford made 3 amazing plays - the td pass, the td run and the left handed completion.

Without all 3 of them we could have lost.

Very happy for the gym rat.

You're not a parody if you make posts that are very true.

Shocked that the Oline allows colburn another 100 yards and Wolford to follow up his 70 yard game with another 60.

Is it possible that this rushing formation will succeed against better defenses?

Dumb question I really don't know. How does NC state's run defense compare to Duke and Indiana- that much better?

Last edited:
O and D lines had a great game. Its been a while.

Lee on D is becoming a beast.

Credit due to wolford. Hopefully this will be the big confidence boost he needs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Not out of the realm, but Deacs could get some AP votes this week due to losses inside top 25. I can't even remember but when is the last time we were ranked?

I wouldn't expect Wake to get any votes but wouldn't be surprised if with a 4-0 record they got a couple. Good start but I don't think they're close to a top 25 team.

Not out of the realm, but Deacs could get some AP votes this week due to losses inside top 25. I can't even remember but when is the last time we were ranked?

We got in after a 4-1 start in 2011.

I think we'd have to get to 6-0 to get ranked, and rightly so

Back