• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Indiana Gov. Pence is VP for the Donald

Enthusiasm for Trump ticket before Pence selection = Enthusiasm for Trump ticket after Pence selection

I think Newt was probably too much of a personality, would take away some of Trump's spotlight.

I could not be happier about the state of Donald's VP picks. Pence has a strong name and stronger convictions. Voted for Obama twice and was on the fence about trump, can't wait to help put Pence in the White House.

I could not be happier about the state of Donald's VP picks. Pence has a strong name and stronger convictions. Voted for Obama twice and was on the fence about trump, can't wait to help put Pence in the White House.

Trump Pence 2016 TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK

The reports yesterday were that the kids wanted Pence and Donald's "gut" said to pick Christie.

Probably the best of the final three, but a guy who is most well known nationally for getting smacked down by businesses for a law allowing discrimination doesn't seem all that inspiring.

Is Trump going to fill his cabinet with his kids?

Trump does have three GREAT choices:

One surprised his wife with divorce while she was in the hospital undergoing chemo.

Another put Trump's, daughter's father-in-law in jail.

The favorite lobbied his ass off and joyfully signed a law to legalize discrimination against honest, innocent American citizens because of whom they love.

That's one hell of a trifecta.

Trump does have three GREAT choices:

One surprised his wife with divorce while she was in the hospital undergoing chemo.

Another put Trump's, daughter's father-in-law in jail.

The favorite lobbied his ass off and joyfully signed a law to legalize discrimination against honest, innocent American citizens because of whom they love.

That's one hell of a trifecta.

Which only suggests that pence is a fudge packer

Back