• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Indiana, the RFRA, and the backlash

did we get a feel for if they'd cater a big gay pizza party as long as no one gets married?

What if people claimed it was a big pizza party and then *surprise* a wedding ceremony breaks out. Would they take their pizza and leave?

is it really that hard to understand the difference? it's like saying someone is acting "gay."

What if people claimed it was a big pizza party and then *surprise* a wedding ceremony breaks out. Would they take their pizza and leave?

and payment had been exchanged prior to vows. would that be theft or constitutionally accepted? quick, to the lawyers!

Black and gay are common adjectives. Most times you use jew its going to have an "a" before it

jewish is an adjective. jew is a noun. i feel like i'm teaching grade school.

Sure, and the start if this conversation had you asking if i used jewish or jew and i said jewish

WHAT

it started because you said jew was worse than tranny, and i said jew isnt a slur.

Reactions: ONW
WHAT

it started because you said jew was worse than tranny, and i said jew isnt a slur.

Ok, yes. And while ive spent a grand total of four seconds before today thinking about the word tranny therefore i am not terribly strong in my convinctions on how offensive the word is, you'd have to be pretty dense to feel completely comfortable referring to a jewish person as a jew in front of them if you dont know them well

So the Memories Pizza Parlor has raised 200 grand on gofundme since closing...
#freemarketatwork

So the Memories Pizza Parlor has raised 200 grand on gofundme since closing...
#freemarketatwork

Basically. As if we didn't know from the GOP primaries, some idiots will fund anybody who spouts off about the gays, the blacks, the poors, the illegals, or the whoevers.

If that 200K isn't designated for legal expenses, I'd take the money and run.

Back