• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Infinite Jest Mafia - Gouda hands the CIVs a win

i wish i knew who i was quoting there. parlay brought some heat that game.

I used to kove to argue but somewhere along the line, I lost my fastball. Not sure if it was the dope I smoked in college or alcohol has killed too many brain cells but I'm a shadow of that guy.

I miss dxl man. He was a player.

Also, just automatically add me to any new games in the future. I will play in some capacity

This. Fuck you turds for starting without me

Turns out Gouda is my only friend afterall. Thanks for the invite

If you want in to the game I’m running in a couple weeks lemme know and I’ll save you a spot

Woah. Did not expect that dirty mouth.

I’m going to check the Tiger King game and hope your name is already there.

I used to kove to argue but somewhere along the line, I lost my fastball. Not sure if it was the dope I smoked in college or alcohol has killed too many brain cells but I'm a shadow of that guy.

I’ll try to contact Dxl on the phog

Dxl was great - good Shepard too. And a fellow tennesseean to boot

Back