• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Infinite Jest mafia sign up - CLOSED. Roles out Sun PM

Gaterrapin

Reaction score
Alright i'm finally gonna do it. I'm gonna run the IJ game i've talked about for years. As per Ph's point in this thread, if anyone wants to co-mod, i'd be happy to have the help. The game will be much less complicated than the COVID-19 game i ran this week but help is always good.

Gonna take the first 20 or so but no more than 22.

1) mako
2) bym
3) ryala
4) townie
5) numbers
6) nonny
7) Gouda
8) Knight
9) dv7
10) Rommy
11) SD3
12) Juice
13) Da
14) D14
15) WFU03
16) Eagles
17) Jman
18) Toogs
19) Gooner
20) Parlay
21) Tim
22) RobertPirsig
23) Ph

Others posting in the thread that im not sure if they're in or not... Ph

Last edited:
If no one wants to run one, I’m happy to run a basic large game

I’m up for running a ~20 person Infinite Jest game but bym owes us a Tiger King game

I’m up for running a ~20 person Infinite Jest game but bym owes us a Tiger King game

I’ll do it the following week. Toots and Gooner didn’t want another big theme game next week.

In. Thank you to our future mod volunteer

Would play this. Otherwise will sit out. Could use a break but Infinite Jest is too tempting.

But I want people to play and I don’t want people to burn out.

Toogs says he won’t whine like a little bitch. You’ve got first dibs. If you don’t want to, I will.

Toogs says he won’t whine like a little bitch. You’ve got first dibs. If you don’t want to, I will.

Take it. I’ll have time to finish the last episode then.

The time dedicated to modding one of these seems substantial

We have enough people playing now that it would be a good idea to have co-mods for any big games.

Back