• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Infinite Jest mafia sign up - CLOSED. Roles out Sun PM

Posting an update here in case people don't scroll up

Gonna take the first 20 or so but no more than 22.

1) mako
2) bym
3) ryala
4) townie
5) numbers
6) nonny
7) Gouda
8) Knight
9) dv7
10) Rommy
11) SD3
12) Juice
13) Da
14) D14
15) WFU03

Other posting in the thread that im not sure if they're in or not... Ph, Robert Pirsig

Last edited:
hell yea as of right now i'm #2 on the power rankings, #3 at worst, #4 at absolute worst nobody else join

shit 6th at the absolute rock bottom worst

also i'll be running a rupaul's drag race game in the near future with an ALLSTAR mechanic where at least in one day instead of voting to lynch, you'll be voting for a person who will choose who dies (or something like that, haven't quite nailed it down)

welcome to the MAJORS. the first game of the week is always the marquee game. it's where you can make a name for yourself for better or worse, get your name up in LIGHTS

welcome to the MAJORS. the first game of the week is always the marquee game. it's where you can make a name for yourself for better or worse, get your name up in LIGHTS

giphy.gif

But I want people to play and I don’t want people to burn out.

I get that line of thought. Normally people have a ton of shit to do in their lives. Right now a majority of us are sitting at home and can only masturbate so many times in a day.

Back