• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Infinite Jest mafia sign up - CLOSED. Roles out Sun PM

Do I need to have read this book? I want to play just to vote for gouda.

Do I need to have read this book? I want to play just to vote for gouda.

Not at all. The roles will be (mostly) standard and i will provide flavor to explain things that might otherwise be clear only to people that have read the book.

rest assured kory and i will make plenty of references and you'll feel like you've read it by the end[SUP]1[/SUP]

1 you probably won't[SUP]2[/SUP]
2 but you might[SUP]3[/SUP]
3 this is a pretty good joke if you've read the books, more like this to come

which version of the book are we using

the Little, Brown and Company pub or the Back Bay Books pub?

I’ll do it the following week. Toots and Gooner didn’t want another big theme game next week.

But I want people to play and I don’t want people to burn out.

This is why I suggested possibly running some vanilla games. But if the people want theme games I have no issue with that, I love theme games.

so many good characters in this. can't wait to roll Eric Clipperton

It's been a while since I played in a theme game that I didn't have any prior knowledge of the topic. Should be fun.

I feel like I need to apologize to bern. Does he get emotional over mafia mean?

Can I solicit a mod here to help me run LOTR mafia starting 4/20? I just spent an hour working on it and am excited. I need to sense check the balance and will definitely need help during the game with a fairly significant time commitment. Would prefer an experienced mod, maybe even two. Gonna cap the game at 22-25.

for reference

fa-plot-arc.jpg

unendlicherspasubersicht.jpg

Can I solicit a mod here to help me run LOTR mafia starting 4/20? I just spent an hour working on it and am excited. I need to sense check the balance and will definitely need help during the game with a fairly significant time commitment. Would prefer an experienced mod, maybe even two. Gonna cap the game at 22-25.

I can help, although WFU will probably suggest that I have no say in the balance lol

Back