• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Infinite Jest mafia sign up - CLOSED. Roles out Sun PM

man 03 sucks the fun out of everything. Where did this douche come from?

Making a total wine run today, hope they arent closed need to stock up on non-grocery store beer.

Going back to the beer store for another growler of Drunken Vigils.

I’ve been asked to play. I read the summary for this book. I’m only playing if I get a vanilla civ role. Take that however you want.

So have more people read this book or seen Infinity War/Endgame?

I tried one of these like seven years ago but the balance wasn’t quite right. Called it twin mafia or something.
I played in a Lovers Mafia game once, where every player's life was randomly tied to another player as well (if one died, the other did too). It was pretty fun and required a totally unique strategy to the game.

Also, while I don't think I'm going to play in any games right now, I'll run a game or two sometime in the near future. I have at least two semi-ready to go but not completely done. Maybe in a few weeks after the already planned ones are played.

So have more people read this book or seen Infinity War/Endgame?

4140e882b72a5d439cfa27dd9be07824.gif

I think one of you was talking about this book a couple years ago and I started reading it. All I remember was tennis and weed

I think one of you was talking about this book a couple years ago and I started reading it. All I remember was tennis and weed

That was me

I ended up smoking too much and my short term memory is shot so now I can’t remember shit from it

Back