• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Injury updates

Seems like there should be some updates from warm-ups.

Yeah, not great news from Conor

Les is guessing Greer will play 20-30 snaps

Yeah, not great news from Conor

Les is guessing Greer will play 20-30 snaps

Couldn't tell if he played, but didn't see him. Guess we didn't need him, so fine to rest up another week... Really hope he plays next week full-time.

Couldn't tell if he played, but didn't see him. Guess we didn't need him, so fine to rest up another week... Really hope he plays next week full-time.

Greer played. Saw him on TV and commented to my son about how happy I was to see him back.

Happy to see Greer although I don’t think he had any tackles. Villain made an impact after hobbling off last week.

Happy we got out of there with the offense apparently all good and ready for UNC next week. Looking forward to seeing us against that defense.

Happy to see Greer although I don’t think he had any tackles. Villain made an impact after hobbling off last week.

Happy we got out of there with the offense apparently all good and ready for UNC next week. Looking forward to seeing us against that defense.

Greer assisted on at least one TFL.

have we had any offensive injuries of note since the season started (exempting Greene)

kinda crazy how concentrated the issues have been on one side of the ball

have we had any offensive injuries of note since the season started (exempting Greene)

Jevionte Nash out for the year but technically prior to the season.

Our offense dictates the action and doesn't take much contact. With one of the lowest TOP in the country, they just aren't on the field much.

Our offense dictates the action and doesn't take much contact. With one of the lowest TOP in the country, they just aren't on the field much.

Also, with Sam slinging it, there aren't as many scrums with both lines in a big pile around a running back. Those collapse into piles in which guys get hurt.

Seems like there should be some updates from warm-ups.

If you are not paying a few coins for Les and Cam’s input on 247, you are missing out. Les even a pregame spotter at Cuse when his road trip plans got snafued.

I can't imagine CBS playing against State. Fortunately that is one position I think we'll be fine. Turner and Ellison can carry the load and Marshall can slide in #3 if we want to stay with a 3 back rotation. Honestly we might miss CBS more on special teams than anywhere.

I can't imagine CBS playing against State. Fortunately that is one position I think we'll be fine. Turner and Ellison can carry the load and Marshall can slide in #3 if we want to stay with a 3 back rotation. Honestly we might miss CBS more on special teams than anywhere.

We seemed to miss CBS quite a bit in that 4th quarter

Back