• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Injury updates

Clawson's presser is this afternoon. He's intentionally non-committal about injuries unless a player is out for the year. Doubt we will know who is in or out until just before kickoff. FWIW, NC State is down 5 starters on D. Injuries are essentially unavoidable as the season goes on.

Don’t disagree with this but injuries impact us more than most of our competition due to lack of depth.

looking at the secondary situation - whatever happened to Trujillo, the transfer from Colorado? According to WF stats, he got on the field vs. NSU and at Virginia but no stats.

Anyone got a list of guys that got banged up Saturday?

Jaquarii Roberson
Ke'Shawn Williams

Yep and he's our best secondary player by a mile.

I wouldn’t go that far, but he is very important. Less so for the Clemson game, but for UNC and State he was a huge piece. Redd is our best safety and we’ve been extremely lucky he hasn’t had an injury yet with the amount of snaps he’s been playing.

I wouldn’t go that far, but he is very important. Less so for the Clemson game, but for UNC and State he was a huge piece. Redd is our best safety and we’ve been extremely lucky he hasn’t had an injury yet with the amount of snaps he’s been playing.

That's true. I should've included Redd.

Yeah Hartman just seemed a little banged up from a physical game versus being “injured”.

Just had a random thought, but won't Donavon Greene be a 4th year freshmen next season?

Everyone on the depth chart (Roberson, CBS, Williams, Carson, Holmes, Greer), which we know means next to nothing, but still good to see I guess. Greer listed as the 3rd "OR" behind Andersen and Mustapha - probably out.

Everyone on the depth chart (Roberson, CBS, Williams, Carson, Holmes, Greer), which we know means next to nothing, but still good to see I guess. Greer listed as the 3rd "OR" behind Andersen and Mustapha - probably out.

At this point, WF should put Bill George, Norm Sneed and Ricky Proehl on the depth chart. Anyone that has ever worn a WF uniform at anytime could play.

Don't think he can count this year as a redshirt year.

He can count it as a medical redshirt but I don’t think you can apply for that until you’ve exhausted your eligibility so we wouldn’t know for another 3+ years.

At this point, WF should put Bill George, Norm Sneed and Ricky Proehl on the depth chart. Anyone that has ever worn a WF uniform at anytime could play.

Is it frustrating that Clawson is so hush-hush about injuries, yes it is, but I'm also glad he's not above some gamesmanship. Grobe was too above board for his own good sometimes.

I think that's how Greer was listed before NC State and he played.

Back