• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Iraq 3.0

Didn't this happen the last time we left Iraq?

Pres making 9:30 statement from White House. Looks like ISIS finally crossed that line in the sand.

We should destroy all nations and peoples who do not embrace our freedom and democracy

I am against entanglement in Middle Eastern sectarian conflicts, politically, economically, and (usually) morally. But i have to say that I cannot think of anyone who more richly deserves to be on the receiving end of some Hellfire missiles than these ISIS bastards.

From everything I've heard these fucks will come for us one day if they ever stabilize their current "caliphate". Send those camel fuckers straight to hell.

(but only from the air)

Is that a Reagan quote?

Definitely not a left wing quote. The Russians and Chinese mainly only slaughtered millions of their own people to enforce their rule. Based on that and the bigotry I see on this board from the left wingers I guess that the left is more interested in killing people's in their own countries who have a differing opinion than people from other nations.

Last edited:
Definately not a left wing quote. The Russians and Chinese mainly only slaughtered millions of their own people to enforce their rule. Based on that and the bigotry I see on this board from the left wingers I guess that the left is more interested in killing people's in thier own countries who have a differing opinion than people from other nations.

Link?

Too lazy but here is the definition of bigorty.

bigotry
[big-uh-tree] Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
noun, plural bigotries.
stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

Look around you can see it everywhere on these boards.

Definitely not a left wing quote. The Russians and Chinese mainly only slaughtered millions of their own people to enforce their rule. Based on that and the bigotry I see on this board from the left wingers I guess that the left is more interested in killing people's in their own countries who have a differing opinion than people from other nations.

Kill 'em all

Back