• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Iraq 3.0

Definitely not a left wing quote. The Russians and Chinese mainly only slaughtered millions of their own people to enforce their rule. Based on that and the bigotry I see on this board from the left wingers I guess that the left is more interested in killing people's in their own countries who have a differing opinion than people from other nations.

I'M BEING ATTACKED!

I love how not killing people isn't an option for olddke.

PhDeac...bigoted against people who don't like killing other people.

Considering I just read a story about ISIS beheading children, I'm fine with this.

I am against entanglement in Middle Eastern sectarian conflicts, politically, economically, and (usually) morally. But i have to say that I cannot think of anyone who more richly deserves to be on the receiving end of some Hellfire missiles than these ISIS bastards.
I'm a pacifist, but really like the sound of this.

Bummer. I liked you a lot more when you were a bleeding heart pansy.

Bleeding heart pansyism requires too much complexity and nuance when forming opinions on issues. Too much to consider, too much reading.

Conservatism is much more streamlined and straightforward. No need for all the fuss and muss. The free market, God, military might, and American exceptionalism are all you need to consider when forming opinions and solutions to problems, so you can get back to your highball.

Bleeding heart pansyism requires too much complexity and nuance when forming opinions on issues. Too much to consider, too much reading.

Conservatism is much more streamlined and straightforward. No need for all the fuss and muss. The free market, God, military might, and American exceptionalism are all you need to consider when forming opinions and solutions to problems, so you can get back to your highball.

WakeandBake:

You are absolutely correct. The boundless nuance, complexity, and just sheer brilliant awesomeness on display here every day from the resident platoon of bleeding heart pansys is way too much to consider or read.

I'm disappointed in you that you decided to take the easy way out. Let's commiserate over a highball sometime.

Cheers, brother.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/07/world/meast/stopping-isis/

If you're following the news about ISIS, which now calls itself the Islamic State, you might think you've mistakenly clicked on a historical story about barbarians from millennia ago.

In a matter of months, the group seized territory in both Iraq and Syria and declared an Islamic caliphate, celebrating its own shocking slaughter along the way.

"I don't see any attention from the rest of the world," a member of the Yazidi minority in Iraq told the New Yorker. "In one day, they killed more than two thousand Yazidi in Sinjar, and the whole world says, 'Save Gaza, save Gaza.'"
In Syria, the group hoisted some of its victims severed heads on poles. One of the latest videos of the savagery shows a Christian man forced to his knees, surrounded by masked militants, identified in the video as members of ISIS. They force the man at gunpoint to "convert" to Islam. Then, the group beheads him.

ISIS has targeted members of numerous minority groups in the region, including Christian nuns, Turkmen and Shabaks, according to Human Rights Watch.

Kill. Them. All.

Back