• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

is a public youtube video private information or public information?

is a public youtube public information?

• Total voters
If I remember correctly didn't rjkarl go on some tirade about how that was clearly anti-Semitic?

What's the history of the article? Is the picture a boards member?

I'm surprised nobody has found his jdate profile yet.

I will add, without giving anything away to what the company actually does the rj is trying to start, that it's a truly terrible business model that is bad for the industry in general. The same concept in music and journalism has had VASTLY detrimental effects on the overall quality of material. It's a solution looking for a problem. I really, really wish we could talk about it on these boards, because it is an epically bad idea. At least mylifecard had some good properties.

I will add, without giving anything away to what the company actually does the rj is trying to start, that it's a truly terrible business model that is bad for the industry in general. The same concept in music and journalism has had VASTLY detrimental effects on the overall quality of material. It's a solution looking for a problem. I really, really wish we could talk about it on these boards, because it is an epically bad idea. At least mylifecard had some good properties.

Feel free to start a thread about it. You don't have to talk about his business.

#GatekeepersIn

Back