• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

is a public youtube video private information or public information?

is a public youtube public information?

• Total voters
were you seriously feeling attacked and or intimidated by milhouse posting a thing from your book-business-whatever-it-is

Nobody would have known Diggler wasn't making it up until RJ confirmed it. He's just swinging his dick around as he normally does, and then complains when people latch on. If the actual number was $136K, we wouldn't have heard anything at all, but we learn more about RJ when he plays the "victim" (stratt's definition) than from the "usual suspects"

The reality is this is about a very small group of people who think it's cool to create problems that don't exist without their efforts.

Cookout or TSY could rationalize that this thread was started as a general question, but they know that's not why Milhouse started it. He had just posted a video that was not permitted as a way to attack me. He then posted two other similar threads. He then wanted to test his boundaries like most two year olds do and started this thread.

In some ways it may come out well for others. If you take me out of the situation, it seems virtually universal that posters don't think it's right to take information from Facebook or social media and post it here without the permission of the person whom you were going after.

This is a rational and reasonable rule to have. If someone doesn't post something about themselves here, others shouldn't be allowed to seek it out and post it.

It honestly, no sarcasm, stupefies me how various mods, over the years, continue to let one 12 year old vagina with dial-up continually cause so much drama when he is absolutely the common denominator to 85% of the vitriol around here. Its like cops not wanting to really stamp out crime because then they would be unemployed.

Any rational cost benefit analysis dictates that he should have been gone years ago. Years. Someone enlighten me about what this individual brings to the table that offsets the omnipresent mountain of baggage, bullshit and no self esteem crybabyism that come along with his presence?

Seriously, if this were a job, he would've been fired long ago (which probably explains his vaguely self employed status). Multiple warnings and bannings, same bullshit. It's the maturity of a 3 year old combined with the 3 minute memory of a goldfish. Seriously, what am I missing? Is this board really just now a millennial wasteland that doesn't believe in standing up to anyone? Or are the mods just a bunch of masochists? What's the deal? Seriously, this is not a sarcastic post.

I mean, a lot of what you say is dead-on, but it's threads like this which I for one enjoy reading the most on these boards

were you seriously feeling attacked and or intimidated by milhouse posting a thing from your book-business-whatever-it-is

Look I didn't bring that here and have repeatedly stated it's off limits. The mods have put it off limits.

When you start a business, negative attacks about it can stifle growth.

The reality is this is about a very small group of people who think it's cool to create problems that don't exist without their efforts.

Cookout or TSY could rationalize that this thread was started as a general question, but they know that's not why Milhouse started it. He had just posted a video that was not permitted as a way to attack me. He then posted two other similar threads. He then wanted to test his boundaries like most two year olds do and started this thread.

In some ways it may come out well for others. If you take me out of the situation, it seems virtually universal that posters don't think it's right to take information from Facebook or social media and post it here without the permission of the person whom you were going after.

This is a rational and reasonable rule to have. If someone doesn't post something about themselves here, others shouldn't be allowed to seek it out and post it.

I left the thread up because I felt it was a question that needed discussing, even if the reason it was started was because he was angry about our decision. There's absolutely zero rationalization there, and this specific thread didn't mention you, or your business, or your youtube video at all.

To your second point, yes, that is the rule. And it's been enforced for you TWICE now, so I don't see what your problem is?

Look I didn't bring that here and have repeatedly stated it's off limits. The mods have put it off limits.

You should take your business onto Shark Tank. I'm certain that they would be fighting with each other to bank roll such a smart man as yourself.

It honestly, no sarcasm, stupefies me how various mods, over the years, continue to let one 12 year old vagina with dial-up continually cause so much drama when he is absolutely the common denominator to 85% of the vitriol around here. Its like cops not wanting to really stamp out crime because then they would be unemployed.

Any rational cost benefit analysis dictates that he should have been gone years ago. Years. Someone enlighten me about what this individual brings to the table that offsets the omnipresent mountain of baggage, bullshit and no self esteem crybabyism that come along with his presence?

Seriously, if this were a job, he would've been fired long ago (which probably explains his vaguely self employed status). Multiple warnings and bannings, same bullshit. It's the maturity of a 3 year old combined with the 3 minute memory of a goldfish. Seriously, what am I missing? Is this board really just now a millennial wasteland that doesn't believe in standing up to anyone? Or are the mods just a bunch of masochists? What's the deal? Seriously, this is not a sarcastic post.

Truthfully, our jobs would be significantly easier if a handful of posters weren't here. Its a very slippery slope when you start permanently banning people because they don't agree with the majority or because people don't like them on the internet. Those we have done that to have only been banned or restricted after lengthy discussion and debate by the moderating team, none of them on a whim. Yes, we give more leeway to Wake alums and fans than we do other fanbases. Had he or any of the others been and outsider, they'd have been long gone. Regardless of anyone's feelings towards RJ, he's still one of us. The same restrictions and leeway is granted to him as we would anyone else.

so what's your point, then? the mods acted accordingly, punishing milhouse and removing the video. your problem is with milhouse, not the mods.

I wasn't suggesting that, although the result of that analysis on the poster in question is crystal clear. It is their job and goal to keep this a useful and entertaining site for wake forest related content and a place where people who like wfu can interact somewhat civilly. It hurts the overall product when content is constantly overwritten by the nonsense of one actor. Its really not rationally arguable that this place wouldn't be more civil if he was gone.

You asked if I felt attacked and why. My response told you I did and why.

RE: Cookout-My statement directly above was about why Milhouse started the thread not why you left it up. The latter was put to rest yesterday.

I've posted this before, and its still applicable.
post-2-0-83045500-1367739905.png

I wasn't suggesting that, although the result of that analysis on the poster in question is crystal clear. It is their job and goal to keep this a useful and entertaining site for wake forest related content and a place where people who like wfu can interact somewhat civilly. It hurts the overall product when content is constantly overwritten by the nonsense of one actor. Its really not rationally arguable that this place wouldn't be more civil if he was gone.

Truly comical, given the source.

Not really, and this has nothing to do with me. However, if you want to take it there, I call people out for what they are. I dont mind when people do the same to me. I don't do a millennial dance around other people's feelings. I certainly don't get into arguments with multiple posters on a monthly basis that elevates to people getting banned, and generally waste everyone's time.

To flip the script, I certainly don't repeatedly self ban myself for dramatic reasons bookended by 8 paragraph self reflective explanations.

Overall the point is that you shouldnt have thin skin IRL or here. We have a giant baby that never has and never will learn his lesson. A 65 year old crybaby isnt going to magically rehabilitate.

Last edited:
I just don't understand how anybody could figure out where rj lives! True detective work!

Funny story from yesterday. My friend Roger picked me to go make a couple of bets at Los Alamitos OTB.

As we usually do the way home, we decided to stop for a drink. Or at least we thought we would.

First we drove by a place that had been open since the 70s. It was "under new ownership-renovations underway". Shit happens.

We then went to another place. It was closed.

My buddy never closes his place. It's gotta be open. We drove by. They were putting in a new floor.

OK it was now a quest, we went to another bar on Beach Blvd. There would tens of thousands cars going by this place to get from the freeway to the beach and back. It was closed.

One last shot, we had take one more chance. No way Chili's on Beach Blvd would be closed. We were wrong!

No freedom to drink in my neighborhood. :)

I guess everyone thought the entire public would be going to the parade at the beach. FEH!

Speaking for myself only here: RJ has exhausted me. He's the boy who cried wolf. Whenever there's been an issue on this board, he's been involved at least 80% of the time. I know this post will lead to a lengthy, insane rebuttal. But RJ-fatigue is real and if I had to hazard a guess, I'm not the only mod who suffers from it.

Speaking for myself only here: RJ has exhausted me. He's the boy who cried wolf. Whenever there's been an issue on this board, he's been involved at least 80% of the time. I know this post will lead to a lengthy, insane rebuttal. But RJ-fatigue is real and if I had to hazard a guess, I'm not the only mod who suffers from it.

Be careful or I'll post a youtube video of one of your interviews.

Back