• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is it time for jhmd to go?

It's ridiculous to consider him a nazi, does this look like it's going to do well during the coming nazi uprising?

8a1153de5fab52b49f1f426a0bda6436.jpg

And what would be the point of such a discussion?

Tell ya what. Why don't you start a thread for people to list all the things that they wish had never happened.

Sure- I wish that bkf had gone to Cuyahoga falls H.S., West Point for undergrad, Indiana for grad school, then wound up at Texas Tech where senior citizens can audit classes for free.

Last edited:
Sure- I wish that bkf had gone to Cuyahoga falls H.S., West Point for undergrad, Indiana for grad school, then would up at Texas Tech where senior citizens can audit classes for free.

Anyone who did that must be a pretty great guy! :)

(Actually, though, Bob Knight went to Orrville High School. Cuyahoga Falls was the first coaching job (junior varsity for one year).) And, of course, undergrad was Ohio State.)

Anyone who did that must be a pretty great guy! :)

(Actually, though, Bob Knight went to Orrville High School. Cuyahoga Falls was the first coaching job (junior varsity for one year).) And, of course, undergrad was Ohio State.)

O.K., but I just assumed that your whacking off inspiration is derived from his coaching accomplishments and not his playing days. But if that's not the case, feel free to break out the Wesson oil for the dear old Orville Redenbachers

LOL, bkf just argues the most antagonistic opinion, whether it be in defense of Bob Knight, 60's and 70's basketball, Howard Dean, Donald Trump, whomever.

ding ding ding. that's why BKF is a boss. He's been king troll of these boards for years and it's taken so many people a while to figure it out.

#teamBKF

The post in question involved you claiming that I supported people carrying Nazi flags (which I never did in the original post when I asked two simple questions...but you just conveniently ignored what I said and assigned your own meaning to what you wanted to make it about what I said), while at the same time supporting people protesting against the American flag.

I believe this is what some of you call a false equivalency.

It is convenient, though, to continue to ignore what a poster actually said and instead assign your own meaning to what he said. There are many experts at using this tactic on these boards.

I asked two simple, specific questions. Nobody has bothered to even attempt to answer either of those simple questions, but rather lurched off into some unrelated arguments that had nothing to do with either of my simple questions....both of which could have been answered with one word.

I answered them. You are lying if you say that no one answered them.

Last edited:
ding ding ding. that's why BKF is a boss. He's been king troll of these boards for years and it's taken so many people a while to figure it out.

#teamBKF

Has he trolled you by getting you to believe he is trolling everyone else, or are we both maybe giving this senile old Klansmen a little too much credit?

True. The 2 questions you asked about Charlottesville was on a different thread, however.

Bring me up to date. I only need two words....a yes or a no for each question, as the questions were simple and only required a yes or no answer.

Back