• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is it time for jhmd to go?

You can rationalize it any way you like, but the fact that you completely changed your worldview and now claim that a poster who you used to think was an idiot is now some sort of genius because you now agree with him is part and parcel of the emotional immaturity you have shown on this board for years.

It really manifested itself in your continued hero worship. You are a retired man, not a little boy (at least physically).

it's almost like he's fucking with you

Just pointing out your hypocrisy and double standards, not that hypocrisy or double standards seem to bother some of you.

If you want to equate nazi white supremacists and Black Lives Matter, be my guest. Says more about you than anyone else.

If you want to equate nazi white supremacists and Black Lives Matter, be my guest. Says more about you than anyone else.

The post in question involved you claiming that I supported people carrying Nazi flags (which I never did in the original post when I asked two simple questions...but you just conveniently ignored what I said and assigned your own meaning to what you wanted to make it about what I said), while at the same time supporting people protesting against the American flag.

I believe this is what some of you call a false equivalency.

It is convenient, though, to continue to ignore what a poster actually said and instead assign your own meaning to what he said. There are many experts at using this tactic on these boards.

I asked two simple, specific questions. Nobody has bothered to even attempt to answer either of those simple questions, but rather lurched off into some unrelated arguments that had nothing to do with either of my simple questions....both of which could have been answered with one word.

LOL, bkf just argues the most antagonistic opinion, whether it be in defense of Bob Knight, 60's and 70's basketball, Howard Dean, Donald Trump, whomever.

The post in question involved you claiming that I supported people carrying Nazi flags (which I never did in the original post when I asked two simple questions...

...I asked two simple, specific questions. Nobody has bothered to even attempt to answer either of those simple questions, but rather lurched off into some unrelated arguments that had nothing to do with either of my simple questions...

Well, that's a lie.

The post in question involved you claiming that I supported people carrying Nazi flags (which I never did in the original post when I asked two simple questions...but you just conveniently ignored what I said and assigned your own meaning to what you wanted to make it about what I said), while at the same time supporting people protesting against the American flag.

I believe this is what some of you call a false equivalency.

It is convenient, though, to continue to ignore what a poster actually said and instead assign your own meaning to what he said. There are many experts at using this tactic on these boards.

I asked two simple, specific questions. Nobody has bothered to even attempt to answer either of those simple questions, but rather lurched off into some unrelated arguments that had nothing to do with either of my simple questions....both of which could have been answered with one word.

Lot of rambling, along with:
(a) tried to suggest nazi's and BLM were the same;
(b) suggested that Colin Kaepernick and nazi's were the same; and
(c) claimed that your post was merely a set of 2 innocent questions.

As far as ignoring what you said (something that didn't happen here), anybody who does that would only be learning from you. You are incapable of actually reading and understanding what someone else posts.

Either way, its a message board, its ok to admit that you were being an asshole and that your post was wrong.

Or continue to flail away like a sad little man. Choice is yours.

Day 3's update...

288t8n6.gif

don't you have nazi lapel pin to attach or something

Your father had 18 years to raise you into a man. Have you ever thought about sitting him down and asking him what happened? I feel like it's time for this talk.

so, you put the pin first thing after you get out of the shower. makes sense. german efficiency and all that.

so, you put the pin first thing after you get out of the shower. makes sense. german efficiency and all that.

Your dad may not be ready to talk about this yet. He may never be ready. I wish you well, Captain. You're going to need all the luck you can get.

right, that's usually on the left so that means the nazi pin goes on the right (zing!)

Back