• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is it time for jhmd to go?

Riiiiiiight. I feel like the OP's mistake that most people who went to, applied to and/or have ever parked at a college or university would have avoided. Let's see how committed to it he is.

Mods, what say you? Is the OP's characterization a fair and honest reading of my position in that thread? If so, when does my lifetime ban start? Can this board survive and condone the notion that we should address the wrong-doer, rather than lashing out at people who had nothing to do with the wrong-doing?

You only have to go back a view posts in that thread to find you arguing that there are acceptable options other than "totally eradication" of Nazi groups.

You only have to go back a view posts in that thread to find you arguing that there are acceptable options other than "totally eradication" of Nazi groups.

Come on, man. When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

I'm not going to waste my time going over to the Tunnels to read whatever thread you are ranting about, in which everyone involved has likely taken the same positions they always take and said the stuff they always say. [Lokisapocalypse speaks the absolute truth when he says "A strange board. The only winning move is not to post"; as does HailtotheDeacons with his observation that "For the uninitiated, this thread embodies the essence of The Tunnels."] Help me here, but isn't the "total eradication" of groups a Nazi kind of thing to do, and thus something we ought to avoid?

Out of curiosity, how long after you enrolled did Wake cut bait on the SAT as a useful tool in admissions decisions?

Out of curiosity, how long after you enrolled did Wake cut bait on the SAT as a useful tool in admissions decisions?

I don't know anything about this argument other than you are likely 97% in the wrong.

When you can't defend your position, distract, distract, distract.

If you feel like this thread has gone the way you wanted it to, then again, I'm not sure what to tell you. This is #undepheated

Well after fake classes were the norm at your esteemed institution

And ahead of the Ivies following suit

while not particularly excelling at either, district does a better job trying to be the boards resident dickhead than he does the conscience/weenie

Wait, UNC only cheated for EIGHTEEN YEARS across men's & women's basketball, men's & women's soccer and football. It's not just the biggest cheating scandal in NCAA. It's very likely bigger than all the other ones the NCAA looked into combined.

They've got that going for them.

Townie,

This could be our good-bye. I may get hit with a lifetime ban at any moment. There's no telling when the hammer will drop. If this is the end, I will miss you. Not for what you are, but for what you might have become in time.

In my heart, you'll live forever. Blue and Gold...

*wipes tear*

Back