• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is it time for jhmd to go?

right, that's usually on the left so that means the nazi pin goes on the right (zing!)

The American flag goes on the right. Your dad was supposed to teach you that, too.
Life is too short , Captain. Well, mine is.

well, i would assume the nazi pin goes on the right because, you know, right wing and all. and US flag on the left because you've left all semblance of moral decency behind

well, i would assume the nazi pin goes on the right because, you know, right wing and all. and US flag on the left because you've left all semblance of moral decency behind

Let me know how the little talk goes with your Dad.

what's your obsession with dads? is misogyny a core tenet of Nazism? or is that just something you like to sprinkle in

One strength of Reddit is a thread like this would've fallen off the front page already.

I don't know what is going on here but it is uncool to call anyone a Nazi for any reason. Why don't you give it a rest?

giphy.gif

Aren't call-out threads good for at least a temp ban? Did that happen? Or was the OP simply shamed to death?

Aren't call-out threads good for at least a temp ban? Did that happen? Or was the OP simply shamed to death?

Depends on the call-out thread and also the specific target of said call-out thread, who in this case is a UNC troll. Plus, it's entertaining and I don't think jhmd is exactly clamoring for a safe space here. OP getting shamed is good enough for me, personally.

(Opinion is entirely my own and not reflective of the entire moderating team, FWIW)

Depends on the call-out thread and also the specific target of said call-out thread, who in this case is a UNC troll. Plus, it's entertaining and I don't think jhmd is exactly clamoring for a safe space here. OP getting shamed is good enough for me, personally.

(Opinion is entirely my own and not reflective of the entire moderating team, FWIW)

You're tough, but unfair.

jh's realization that it wasn't a great look to keep posting as an contrarian asshole on a thread about Nazi's on the same day a white supremacist killed someone is satisfaction enough for me.

I'd be interested in hearing from both jhmd and his detractors if they wish that slavery had never occurred in the U.S. :popcorn:

I'd be interested in hearing from both jhmd and his detractors if they wish that slavery had never occurred in the U.S. :popcorn:

And what would be the point of such a discussion?

Tell ya what. Why don't you start a thread for people to list all the things that they wish had never happened.

Back