• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is it time to move on from Jim Grobe?

I'd be fine with that if it was an outside hire at OC with HC potential if things go well.

I'd be fine with that if it was an outside hire at OC with HC potential if things go well.

Agreed. Wellman needs to be fired yesterday. We need a new AD to force Lobo out and hire a young, successful OC with the potential to be HC in three years. If Grobe doesn't like it he can hit the trail, too, sans buyout of course.

Wyoming fired their coach today after going 5-7. He had three years left in his contract.

He just said what we all know! Wake will never make the commitment to winning football. The administrations have always accepted mediocrity and moderate success. Grobe will leave, if offered a buyout, he probably will make more staff changes; but the inability to recruit the players needed to improve the program will result in similar results. He is a great coach, but it's probably time for some other coach to give it a shot.

Your definition of "great" is not the same as mine! Not even close.................but since it's your 1st post I can understand.

Does that mean you think Bzzz is a very good coach?.....................;)

Back