• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is McConnell ok?

TimmyClutch

Reaction score
The highest ranking Republican in the Senate seemed to have had an issue today. Later when asked what happened, he refused to say what it was. As a Christian, I wish him good health and a quick recovery from what ever is ailing him. But the question must be asked, is this who should be running the Republican Party right now. Please let’s not talk about he is married to the daughter of the 5th richest man in China. That has nothing to do this with conversation.

McConnell fell earlier this month getting off a plane too. Think we have to ask if the McConnell crime family is keeping him in office

Looks like he blacked out for a minute but remained standing.

He needs to go. Not from this earth, but from Washington. His not confirming Obama's SCOTUS pick was complete bullshit and he is responsible for destroying the Supreme Court

Overall this is the kind of thing that concerns me about people in their 80's running the country. I have the same concerns with the President. There is too much at stake for people in power to be losing their train of thought regularly, or seemingly have mini-strokes. I get this isn't exclusive to advanced age, but the odds sure go up.

Back