• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is McConnell ok?

I am not a doctor and I do not possess any advanced medical training or knowledge.

With that said, if the effects from a concussion sustained nearly 6 months ago were still impacting my cognition I'd be pretty freaked out.

Geriatric covering for geriatrics. Also Ronny Jackson pretty much burned any trust me I wouldn’t lie to the ground.

Maybe we can get one of the board lawyers to come give a medical diagnosis.

I am not a doctor and I do not possess any advanced medical training or knowledge.

With that said, if the effects from a concussion sustained nearly 6 months ago were still impacting my cognition I'd be pretty freaked out.
Wellman wasn't

I think his fall was probably a lot more serious and if that is what happened then the TBI is leading to on going absence seizures. So the congressional attending is correct but putting the greatest possible positive spin on it.

had to double check that wasn't written by Dr. Congressman Ronny Jackson

He should be listed as out due to "old" like Duncan was at the end of his career.

His insistence on being called "Leader" reminds me of the Movementarians. Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na leader... na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na leader. Leader, leader.

Back