• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is McConnell ok?

I'm not sure what's scarier: The idea of Trump winning with McConnell pulling all of the strings again. Or Trump winning and winging it...

can’t retire cause he never built a bench and must still owe some deliverables to his overlords

I feel like Mitch is going to die in front of the cameras and then they will find some secret document in his jacket pocket that he brokered that guarantees complete Republican control of the legislature, judiciary, and executive branches based upon some arcane Senate rule. And he will die with a smirk on his face.

I'm not sure what's scarier: The idea of Trump winning with McConnell pulling all of the strings again. Or Trump winning and winging it...
Trump winning. McConnell will be removed from leadership if the GOP takes back the Senate.

While this maybe is the second time in a month that Mitch McConnell, one of the highest ranking Republican, has appeared frozen like a toddler caught pooping behind the couch, he and his staff and his family have clearly stated that nothing is wrong, please don’t let it distract you from the fact that Joe Biden has grey hair and sometimes falls when riding a bike. That is clearly the greatest issue facing our country.

If I'm freezing at that age, it better be on a beach with a pina colada in my hand. What the hell are these old schmucks doing? They have all the money in the world, just retire and hang out with your grandkids.
Cocaine Mitch still has work to do for his China family

While this maybe is the second time in a month that Mitch McConnell, one of the highest ranking Republican, has appeared frozen like a toddler caught pooping behind the couch, he and his staff and his family have clearly stated that nothing is wrong, please don’t let it distract you from the fact that Joe Biden has grey hair and sometimes falls when riding a bike. That is clearly the greatest issue facing our country.
Yea Mitch needs to GTFO, but we really gonna pretend Biden’s age issues are that he falls on a bike sometimes?

once your past 80 you shouldn’t be able
To run for re-election. Not sure what age Mitch is but it’s to damn old anyways.

Yeah he's going to receive the best end of life care available to any person on earth after building a career, partly, off of denying access to the most basic healthcare to millions of poor and elderly Americans.

I feel bad for the old folks going through this kind of stuff on their own in a dilapidated home and the people forced into dirty, understaffed, and dangerous facilities to sit around waiting to die. I don't have much sympathy left over for this goon.

And he totally loaded his pamper in that video.

Yeah he's going to receive the best end of life care available to any person on earth after building a career, partly, off of denying access to the most basic healthcare to millions of poor and elderly Americans.

I feel bad for the old folks going through this kind of stuff on their own in a dilapidated home and the people forced into dirty, understaffed, and dangerous facilities to sit around waiting to die. I don't have much sympathy left over for this goon.

And he totally loaded his pamper in that video.
It's interesting that it happened on a question about running in 2026-kind of makes me think he got some health news that indicates he might not live that long and locked up trying to figure out how not to answer the question that way.

Yea Mitch needs to GTFO, but we really gonna pretend Biden’s age issues are that he falls on a bike sometimes?
My guy, I can tell you first hand, no matter how much practice or money you throw at it, a speech impediment stays with you your whole life. It’s always there ready to pop back out at a moments notice. That’s the reason I do contracts law, I couldn’t imagine having to speak for a living.

If Biden has a fall that takes him out of commission for months and freezes twice in front of the cameras, I’ll be concerned for his health and ability to serve. But we have a VP if that happens.

Back