• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Melissa Harris Perry still on the faculty at Wake Forest?

Goolsbyrules

Reaction score
I saw she and Juan Williams get into a few days ago. She said somethings that I would like the University to comment on.

Yep. She lives in a half million dollar home in Winston-Salem and is in tens of thousands of dollars of debt to the IRS last I heard. (LOL at an MSNBC commentator working at a $60k a year private university and not paying her fair share.)

Yep. She lives in a half million dollar home in Winston-Salem and is in tens of thousands of dollars of debt to the IRS last I heard. (LOL at an MSNBC commentator working at a $60k a year private university and not paying her fair share.)

How did you attain this information?

She will certainly end up paying it off with interest and penalty.

Would have been smarter to borrow the money. Using the IRS to finance your tax bill is not a smart strategy.

Harris-Perry, defending the charges filed against the six Balitmore police officers to her guest, columnist and pundit Juan Williams, said, “It’s obvious that…as with George Zimmerman not being completely ‘Hispanic’, but rather a ‘white Hispanic’, that these three Africa-American police officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray are ‘white African-Americans’. If they weren’t part ‘white’ I seriously doubt the fatal injuries that were done to Mr. Gray would have occurred.”

She's shoveling some serious bullshit.

Does anyone have a working link? The only one I have found is the one in this thread and I can't get it to work.

Did anyone read the note at the bottom?

The link works fine for me, but it's a SATIRE site. So either Goolsbyrules is dumb as shit (most obvious answer) or he's posting it to troll us (and it's working way too well for a seemingly educated audience).

So, is all of this made up or was there an original quote that was extrapolated into that satire piece linked above?

Back