• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is piece of shit buzz finally gone?

Obviously if Bz is retained somehow that would be rock bottom, but lets assume that this is actually the end... What was rock bottom? Right now everyone is feeling kind of good because this season is starting to take on the feel of the Bataan Death March for Bz so we sense a light at the end of the tunnel.

My rock bottom was Wellman's interview last year that shattered the joy and innocence and hope of the Mr. and Mrs. Enfield thread.

Agreed, my personal rock bottom was when Wellman spent 2 weeks sitting 6 feet from Mr and Mrs Enfield and found out they were interested in our job, but chose not to pursue. That is when I decided I wanted Ronald McDonald Wellman to personally suffer.

If our basketball program is the Shawshank Redemption right now we are at the point where Andy crawled to freedom through five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness I can't even imagine.

Agreed, my personal rock bottom was when Wellman spent 2 weeks sitting 6 feet from Mr and Mrs Enfield and found out they were interested in our job, but chose not to pursue. That is when I decided I wanted Ronald McDonald Wellman to personally suffer.

Really? How do we know there was interest and how did I miss that?

I hate the elitist BS. Who cares if you can't sing the alma mater? We are a small school and need as much non alumni support as we can get...if you respect and appreciate what WFU is all about, I don't care if you know the alma mater.

I missed probably 4 games while I was a student, a period that included the first two errors of the [Redacted] error, so I'll comment on the coaching situation if I so please, even though I don't know the alma mater and never did.

if his contract is up at the end of this year, he technically wouldnt be "fired"

i can see wellman spinning this where its a "both parties decided to move on" kind of hug hug kumbaya crap

It'll be up to the press to call him on it. Sharpen your knives Danny boy.

Could you imagine spending your Saturday night watching this shit in person? What a wasted night. I felt bad for the fans in attendance.

Werent that many folks there for whom you should feel bad. This ACC game in mid-February was attended like a non-conference game in December from the recent past back when we were a successful program.

Alex Taylor ‏@TaylorMade_AT 1m
I'm proposing a new rule...you shouldn't be allowed to call for [Redacted]'s firing unless you know all the words to the Alma Mater. #annoyed
#TwitterMuscle

Back