• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Summer overrated?

?

• Yes, Summer is overrated

Votes: 25 23.8%
  • No, Summer is properly rated

Votes: 61 58.1%
  • No, Summer is underrated

Votes: 19 18.1%

• Total voters
I think its shown she was horribly underrated compared to Marissa Cooper

Reactions: BDL
Great poll Townie!

I was just thinking about this today. When you are 12, summer is underrated. Summer is AMAZING.

When you are in college, summer is properly rated.

When you are 30+, summer is overrated. Either its too hot or raining, you can't really afford a decent vacation so you're only hope is to get invited to someone's lake house or something.

Fall is amazing, best season.

Winter is at least half good w/ Christmastime and NFL playoffs.

The Spring brings back golfing weather and March Madness through the Masters and Opening Day and NBA Playoffs. Easter is a great holiday, break out the seersucker again, etc.

I just got back from vacation as and as far as vacations go it was pretty good. However it was only 1 week and that sucks. By the time you are really relaxed, its almost time to go back to work. Unless I get hurt/sick (heaven forbid), I'll never have 2 straight weeks off until retirement as I run my own business.

According to the wall street journal the 2 week vacation is making a comeback, but not in my case.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323683504578565482315023780.html

this doesn't hold true for small business owners, but when you're just a part of a bigger corporation, my dad always swore by 2 week vacations. mostly because when you're only gone for 1 week, people tend to just let questions build up for you, and you get bombarded when you get back, but two weeks is long enough that they have to try to deal with it themselves.

Baby - College, it is underrated
Post College - Old Person, it is properly rated

Great poll Townie!

I was just thinking about this today. When you are 12, summer is underrated. Summer is AMAZING.

When you are in college, summer is properly rated.

When you are 30+, summer is overrated. Either its too hot or raining, you can't really afford a decent vacation so you're only hope is to get invited to someone's lake house or something.

Fall is amazing, best season.

Winter is at least half good w/ Christmastime and NFL playoffs.

The Spring brings back golfing weather and March Madness through the Masters and Opening Day and NBA Playoffs. Easter is a great holiday, break out the seersucker again, etc.

First good GO post ever???

I agree with most of it, but I would say summer is still underrated in college....

Now that I'm working, it's slightly overrated. Though our busy season is over, I don't really like the heat. I prefer Spring and Fall.

Back