• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Summer overrated?

?

• Yes, Summer is overrated

Votes: 25 23.8%
  • No, Summer is properly rated

Votes: 61 58.1%
  • No, Summer is underrated

Votes: 19 18.1%

• Total voters
if we're going to talk about overrated seasons, Spring is at the top of the list

But it is the season when sex god stan gable gets the spring fever, and the 17 hairs on the top of his head stand up as he throws the benjamins around and slays one coked out, drunken manhattan socialite after another

he drinks, but he doesn't drive. he takes a cab. in manhattan.

it is the season when mr gable spreads his potent seed...

I'm surprised spring isn't getting more love. Warm weather. Daylight savings time (the right direction). Leaves on trees. Flowers blooming. Going into the summer. My favorite season by a mile.

Summer is properly or perhaps underrated. Summer gardens with homegrown tomatoes are key to this rating. You can't get that any other time of year. Gin and Tonics by the pool. Bikinis and sundresses on tan lined bodies. Warm rain showers. Sunlight until after 9pm. Come on. I love the fall but summer is awesome.

It also varies by the year. This summer has been pretty sweet in NC, as it's been very mild. Last summer, in contrast, suuuuuuuuucked.

Back