• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is this a bad birthday gift for my wife?

how about one of these:

350__1_product_2995.jpg

I spit my soda all over my desk, my boss just asked me what the hell was so funny...I don't think I'll be sharing though
I love how it says "latex dong" on the packaging...lol

Last edited:
[/B]

this is also a good idea-- with you being the accountability partner instead of some random trainer. it shows that you care about her goals too!

I workout 5-6 days a week and observed this trainer in the Gym and he is great. i have tried being the one accountable but she does not like it.

i personally like the idea of doing something that all ties together. a good pair of running shoes with the gift card for the training package stuffed inside, or a cute outfit with the gift card stuffed in the pocket or something. :noidea:

I have thought about a gift basket with the basket being a gym bag. She bought workout clother 3 weeks ago and has yet to use them. So I think she wants to start again but does not know how.

sweet deal. really glad she liked it!

Back