• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is this about where the head of Chick-fil-a gave his money and the left's outrage

The Democrats and other pinko-commies are probably having a party and celebrating this. Your insight is very accurate. And it's obviously the time to interject politics. Just as with the Gifford shooting, Aurora theater, Columbine, the Westside Mall in Omaha, etc.

The Democrats and other pinko-commies are probably having a party and celebrating this. Your insight is very accurate. And it's obviously the time to interject politics. Just as with the Gifford shooting, Aurora theater, Columbine, the Westside Mall in Omaha, etc.

I doubt anybody is having a party or celebrating this but it does look a little like this nut job was making a political statement.

I doubt anybody is having a party or celebrating this but it does look a little like this nut job was making a political statement.

Bah, he was speaking for everyone on the left. That's why there's no liberal outrage!!

This would be top of the news had political motivations been reversed.

Damn straight. It's only been the last 2 segments on Fox.

liberal_media_bias_smith_bumper_sticker-p128276581294922649en8ys_400.jpg

Actually, the top story right now on all channels is the police shooting in Louisiana. 2 officers killed, 2 wounded. Suspects in custody. Probably Democrats, right Go? But I agree with you: a wounded security guard > dead police officers.

Megyn Kelly, is a cunt btw, and her husband went to Duke.

Last edited:
My apologies. I was incorrect. The police shooting in Baton Rouge was the top-of-the-hour story on CNN. Fox led off with a nasty joke some Democrat told about Romney.

Except that's not true. The coverage police response against the Occupy movement (entirely left or the fringest of fringe right) was all over the press and was very much favorable. But, I think that Deadbolt and HeavyPetter are right. 94, too, when he said that this is neither the time nor the place to grandstand politically (just as was the case with the dumbass response to the Aurora shooting) on the heels of a tragedy.

This is the main headline on the FoxNews website -- the two murdered cops story is buried, of course. Much less important than the Romney and Ryan "assault on spending" and allegation about sex harassment in 2009 at ICE offices that is all Napolitano's fault.

It's amazing what you find on Fox News -- who knew Kelsey Grammar was such a withering bitch:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/08/16/elsey-grammer-tells-jay-leno-being-republican-cost-him-emmy-nod-for-boss/?intcmp=features

“Now explain something to me, you get a Golden Globe for ‘Boss,’ but you don’t even get an Emmy nomination,” Leno asked.
“Yeah, its hard to figure,” Grammer said. “It may have to do with several things, honestly, but I think it’s possible, I mean, I am a, I’m a declared out of the closet Republican in Hollywood.”

You also get to learn about moron small business owners making bad decisions Fox News viewers and readers deem heroic:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/16/virginia-bakery-owner-turns-down-biden-visit-over-didnt-build-that/

Chris McMurray, owner of "Crumb and Get It" bakery in southwestern Virginia, reportedly refused to let Biden stop by his store Wednesday because of concerns he had about President Obama's "you didn't build that" remark. The president made the controversial comment last month in Roanoke, Va., just miles from McMurray's bakery.
"This is an opportunity of a lifetime, but essentially I said, 'No offense to you or the campaign but I just decline you guys coming in here,'"

Seemed to have caught a nerve, you guys need to go home today and relax. Maybe put on some soft music, get out the wine and flick the bean or something.

Seemed to have caught a nerve, you guys need to go home today and relax. Maybe put on some soft music, get out the wine and flick the bean or something.

Says the conspiracy theorist. Hilarious

Back