• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is this about where the head of Chick-fil-a gave his money and the left's outrage

Mike Huckabee just declared tomorrow "buy 15 Chick-Fil-A sandwiches" day to protest this guy.

Reactions: Go
having known go in real life makes his boards' tough guy libertarian persona hilarious. the 5'2 200 pounder that couldnt get a bid to save his life seeking e-acceptance by showing his ass to the libruls is high comedy really. so good.

I think you're the one who just showed their ass with this pathetic and juvenile post.

Mike Huckabee just declared tomorrow "buy 15 Chick-Fil-A sandwiches" day to protest this guy.

So, I guess this is his prescription for the second installation Quit Digging Your Grave With a Knife and Fork?

In addition to being insanely stupid in principle, this is remarkably irresponsible "protest" for a weight-loss advocate to advocate.

lol... give me a fucking break. the flick the bean post is fine, but i call him out for seeking e-acceptance from the douches here and guess what? he gets it. hilarious.

lol... give me a fucking break. the flick the bean post is fine, but i call him out for seeking e-acceptance from the douches here and guess what? he gets it. hilarious.

I could give two shits about Go or any other poster on this board. I dont know one single person on here in real life. But, to make fun of somebody's height, weight, and ability to get a bid from a frat...and then accuse him of trying to be an internet tough guy and seem cool and get acceptance is hilariously ironic.

Seemed to have caught a nerve, you guys need to go home today and relax. Maybe put on some soft music, get out the wine and flick the bean or something.

what a douchebag crybaby. When I sell something, I sell it to whoever has the money to buy it. Dude is too stupid to run a business and will fail miserably.

And crumb and get it is the worst fucking name of the century. cheeseball motherfucker

You don't feel too strong about it, do you? :)

The Family Research Council is blaming the Southern Poverty Law Center for giving Corkins a "license to shoot an unarmed man."

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/16/us/dc-shooting-blame/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

absurd

The rhetoric that is being allowed and accepted in this country by both sides is destructive. Civil discourse, manners, and respect need to be brought back to this country.

As repugnantly sickening as that as, it doesn't top the pure bullshit from Dave Mustaine of Megadeth saying Obama orchestrated the shootings in Aurora and DC to promote his anti-gun agenda. It's like Mustaine wants to out-fucking-stupid Ted Nugent. He's winning now.

As repugnantly sickening as that as, it doesn't top the pure bullshit from Dave Mustaine of Megadeth saying Obama orchestrated the shootings in Aurora and DC to promote his anti-gun agenda. It's like Mustaine wants to out-fucking-stupid Ted Nugent. He's winning now.

He said that? He's is as dumb as his band was shitty

http://www.examiner.com/article/dave-mustaine-believes-obama-staged-shootings

"Back in my country, my president ... he's trying to pass a gun ban, so he's staging all of these murders, like the 'Fast And Furious' thing down at the border ... Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there ... and now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple. I don't know where I'm gonna live if America keeps going the way it's going because it looks like it's turning into Nazi America," said the lead singer of Megadeth.

It's almost like he has a speech writing team of keeper, ELC, and DreamOn/DODO.

Megadeath may well be one of the most overrated metal bands, ever. Talk about leveraging three years of Metallica experience into selling 20 plus million albums...

Oh, and as for music... Ted Nugent >>>>>>> Dave Mustaine.... although both are fucking nuts...

:facepalm

Dave Mustaine is an incredible technical guitarist. Now his political views are wack.

I could give two shits about Go or any other poster on this board. I dont know one single person on here in real life. But, to make fun of somebody's height, weight, and ability to get a bid from a frat...and then accuse him of trying to be an internet tough guy and seem cool and get acceptance is hilariously ironic.

What Les said. Except I care about Go, and all of you. :hug:

The Family Research Council is blaming the Southern Poverty Law Center for giving Corkins a "license to shoot an unarmed man."

Pathetic. How come they don't talk about how they hate speech and willingness to discriminate against gays could lead gay bashing and many deaths of gays?

How come they don't talk about how their discussions of "baby killers" has led to the murders of multiple doctors. Including the execution of one coming out of church?

Back