• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is this about where the head of Chick-fil-a gave his money and the left's outrage

Seemed to have caught a nerve, you guys need to go home today and relax. Maybe put on some soft music, get out the wine and flick the bean or something.

Just flicked your mom's bean. After I rolled her in flour and found the wet spot. Snap.

You also get to learn about moron small business owners making bad decisions Fox News viewers and readers deem heroic:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/16/virginia-bakery-owner-turns-down-biden-visit-over-didnt-build-that/

Chris McMurray, owner of "Crumb and Get It" bakery in southwestern Virginia, reportedly refused to let Biden stop by his store Wednesday because of concerns he had about President Obama's "you didn't build that" remark. The president made the controversial comment last month in Roanoke, Va., just miles from McMurray's bakery.
"This is an opportunity of a lifetime, but essentially I said, 'No offense to you or the campaign but I just decline you guys coming in here,'"

You're right, it probably was a bad decision. Now he'll be audited by the IRS and Department of Labor.

http://www.localnews8.com/news/VanderSloot-to-be-audited-by-two-federal-agencies/-/308662/15682276/-/jppwd5/-/index.html

what a douchebag crybaby. When I sell something, I sell it to whoever has the money to buy it. Dude is too stupid to run a business and will fail miserably.

And crumb and get it is the worst fucking name of the century. cheeseball motherfucker

You're right, it probably was a bad decision. Now he'll be audited by the IRS and Department of Labor.

http://www.localnews8.com/news/VanderSloot-to-be-audited-by-two-federal-agencies/-/308662/15682276/-/jppwd5/-/index.html

Fox News is all over that shit too, huh?

“It seems coincidental, but who knows,” VanderSloot told FoxNews.com Tuesday. “The problem is the president made the list, and 61 days later I get the first letter. One has to ask: Is the fact I’m being shot at the result of having a target on my back? … Was the list made with that intent?”

Vandersloot was unable to talk with our station in person on Tuesday. He told FoxNews.com he doesn't think the president is directly behind the audits. He said he's not worried and they'll be fine."

I can't believe Mitt is accepting contributions from dudes who kill chicks in Aruba.

having known go in real life makes his boards' tough guy libertarian persona hilarious. the 5'2 200 pounder that couldnt get a bid to save his life seeking e-acceptance by showing his ass to the libruls is high comedy really. so good.

Seemed to have caught a nerve, you guys need to go home today and relax. Maybe put on some soft music, get out the wine and flick the bean or something.

Ahh, so you just meant this as a joke, right?

This would be top of the news had political motivations been reversed.

The dumbass had 15 chik fil a sandwiches in his backpack? What was the point of that if he just wanted to shoot people?

ascribing logic to idiots who shoot security guards for a political message generally works

The dumbass had 15 chik fil a sandwiches in his backpack? What was the point of that if he just wanted to shoot people?

This dumb bastard was totally unclear on the concept. Prolly snapped because he really loves Chick Fil A, but also loves the gays. Biden should make a video about how he's the real victim here...

having known go in real life makes his boards' tough guy libertarian persona hilarious. the 5'2 200 pounder that couldnt get a bid to save his life seeking e-acceptance by showing his ass to the libruls is high comedy really. so good.

That's pretty mean man especially since I was always nice to you.

Hungry I guess?

Glad to hear Maddow and CNN were on it.

Using ability to get a bid to downgrade someone as a grownup? Really?

Back