• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Ty Walker Enrolled at Wake This Fall?

I think it's pretty fair to bitch about what seems like an action that contradicts the culture talk.

All along I have been saying that I believe "culture change" was a smoke screen because Wellman hired a candidate with insufficient credentials. If Wellman and [Redacted] were intent on changing the culture they would be taking definitive action to do so, and I just don't see it. This is further proof in my mind.

And it doesn't help that I have a rather low opinion of Ty Walker and have since before he ever set foot in an official WFU practice.

This is the typical Buzzouter statement. You start with a negative premise and extrapolate any situation to justify it.

You have no clue what happened here, yet you are 100% certain [Redacted] is wrong.

This is the definition of irrationality.

Last edited:
I don't know what Ty Walker did, but I do know that if it's bad enough to warrant a 10 game suspension that it's bad enough to warrant dismissal from the team.

This is a dumb statement. If you don't know what happened, how can you feel so absolute.

Mind if I join this circle jerk? Insert small penis deacvision7 and tbr joke here

If you want to grade culture change you have to start with this year's freshmen class, morons. I can't believe how stupid some of you are. Especially you deacvision7. Bzd and wellman had two choices after the hire: scrap the incoming class and start from literally scratch with 5 scholarship athletes plus whatever 2stars you could scrape together or keep the whole class. My guess is they were sure of derosier's and mckie's character. And hoped for the best with the rest. I think they made the right decision on keeping the class.

Bzd encouraged woods to leave despite what it would do to our year. Chill is on staff now. Chill now has an opportunity to change Ty life direction. So does Ty. But if the school doesn't kick him out of school, you have to honor his scholarship. Just have to. Culture wise it is the right thing to do. Look at the kids coming in this year and next to determine culture - ya goofs. *Sigh* deacvision you suck a dick

Well said. And for those of you thinking the culture change stuff is bs I don't know what to tell you. It's pretty obvious from the info i've ascertained that it's not even close to that. Dino brought in some guys that didn't make good life decisions and were a detriment to the team and the people in the program, and made little attempt to change.

I believe Buzz said it was the judicial committee that made the decision.

Back