• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Ty Walker Enrolled at Wake This Fall?

What's crazy is our fans are so desperate, if Ty plays well he could STILL win over the fanbase. And all he has to do is be a team player while not being terrible.

People posting they'd rather he just quit or be thrown out of school are saying they believe that's basically impossible.

Ladies and gentlemen, the current state of Wake Forest basketball!!

I'm fine with this decision; just so long as he wears his socks correctly.

What's crazy is our fans are so desperate, if Ty plays well he could STILL win over the fanbase. And all he has to do is be a team player while not being terrible.

People posting they'd rather he just quit or be thrown out of school are saying they believe that's basically impossible.

Exactly right!

I would like to see him play one solid game of basketball. Just that. Play like Duncan did in his second or third game as a freshman (game one was a little rocky). Dumb it down and just play the game.

Always hoped Ty would develop....he always disappointed greatly....so now I expect nothing from him. For his sake, I hope he makes a positive impact. It would help change his life for the better. Frankly, chances are much greater that being on the team will be good for TY, not the other way around. We won't be real good with or without him.

If Bzz can turn the Ty ship around this year it would need to be celebrated just as much as him taking this squad to the tourney

If Bzz can turn the Ty ship around this year it would need to be celebrated just as much as him taking this squad to the tourney

Agreed. Lifetime contract. "The End is not the Trophy"...who cares about winning.

Ty will be suspened the first semester. Eligible to play around December 10. Press release will be out tomorrow, but Buzz announced it tonight at the Bridger Deacon Club game viewing.

Ty will be suspened the first semester. Eligible to play around December 10. Press release will be out tomorrow, but Buzz announced it tonight at the Bridger Deacon Club game viewing.

Suspended for those first ten games. He is in school. He will practice and participate with the team in non-game activities.

Suspended 10 games? Of his senior year?

That'll fix it.

What's your point?

He's a team cancer and won't even be able to contribute during the OOC season which is when we really need some wins just to build morale and create some semblance of momentum. The ACC season is essentially meaningless for us.

Only positive I see is it gives Carson someone to practice against.

So no one knows what he exactly did and we are going to bitch about his punishment? I know it's cool to hate Ty, I do too, but seriously wgaf? It won't make a difference one way or another and at least the kid gets a chance to graduate.

bluntko.flv.gif

... , ...

So no one knows what he exactly did and we are going to bitch about his punishment? I know it's cool to hate Ty, I do too, but seriously wgaf? It won't make a difference one way or another and at least the kid gets a chance to graduate.

No, some people do know. Those people are "surprised" that Ty is even still a part of the program/University.

They just aren't saying what he did do. Which is their right. I just wish somebody would spill the beans, but that's because I'm a selfish prick that wants to know the information.

Back