• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ISIS attack in Bangladesh

Sarcasm aside, American babies with guns is a problem that we are responsible for and can actually prevent. Americans can cry about ISIS, but they can't do shit about it. How and why should I trust any American who would rather spend billions and send thousands of American soldiers to die in the middle east to solve a problem like Maria, when they won't lift a fucking finger to prevent accidental gun deaths here at home.

I think more can and should be done to solve both problems. Confiscating hundreds of millions of guns is not going to happen though. And no matter what you do, there will probably always be some tragedies unfortunately.

I think more can and should be done to solve both problems. Confiscating hundreds of millions of guns is not going to happen though. And no matter what you do, there will probably always be some tragedies unfortunately.
and no matter how many bad hajis you kill there will always be more bad hajis, 'cept those bad hajis live thousands of miles away and most of the good hajis don't even want us there killing the bad ones

I'm not arguing anything. I'm stating that 23 Americans have died from toddler + gun related incidents and none have died from Muslim terrorist + gun related incidents over the same period of time. How you define threat is up to you.

Why do you limit muslim terrorists to foreign terrorists?

"According to the Washington Post, our nation's nurseries are housing more than just unbearable levels of cuteness: Twenty-three people have been shot by toddlers in the U.S. since the start of 2016 — exactly 23 more than have been shot by Muslim terrorists over the same period."

https://mic.com/articles/142348/in-...the-us-than-muslim-terrorists-have#.BfgP0byd2

I'm not arguing anything. I'm stating that 23 Americans have died from toddler + gun related incidents and none have died from Muslim terrorist + gun related incidents over the same period of time. How you define threat is up to you.

Why do you limit muslim terrorists to foreign terrorists?

How did I limit it to foreign terrorists?

Why bother posting those statistics in response to my comment if that's not the argument you're making? There were also probably more injuries and deaths from people riding mopeds over the same period. And more deaths from trampolines. You could point to any number of statistics where there were more injuries and deaths. But I'm not going to post those statistics because they have nothing to do with the threat posed by Muslim terrorists. In fact, the only reason I would post them is if I wanted to try and downplay the threat posed by Islamic terrorism.

I report, you decide?

"Nondenominational extremism" strikes again. Who was it this time? The Unitarians? Lutherans? Shinto?

and no matter how many bad hajis you kill there will always be more bad hajis, 'cept those bad hajis live thousands of miles away and most of the good hajis don't even want us there killing the bad ones

'Muricans get the good and bad ones confused.

Who is denying the religion of the perpetrators? You people are eaten up with this shit.

Let's see the statistics about how many American soldiers have died and been injured in our futile fight against an idea, and how many trillion (that's with a T you fiscally conservative geniuses) dollars have been thrown at fighting an idea. Oh, then add in the future trillions and dead soldiers you fiscally conservative tough guys want to spend to carpet bomb or nuke or whatever the tough-guy action against Islam du jour is, and compare it to the lives lost fighting this idea so we can quantify our dumbass reaction to this idea.

Who is denying the religion of the perpetrators? ***

2iudbsx.jpg

Do you even internet, bro?

Last edited:
My point is that there are still many people on this board that continue to proposed that ISIS is less of a problem than babies with guns, when in fact ISIS/radical Islam is the absolute most important issue/threat of our current time.

And there you go proving my point. Incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't propose anything. I presented information that if anything refuted your "point."

Last edited:
I didn't propose anything. I presented information that if anything refuted your "point."

So...as long as Amish extremists kill one less person than Americans do with guns this year, only guns are the problem. Everybody got it?

So...as long as Amish extremists kill one less person than Americans do with guns this year, only guns are the problem. Everybody got it?

Nice try.

And there you go proving my point. Incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not at all what his point was.

CLEARLY what ONW was showing how the NRA and gun nuts downplay the devastating impact of guns on our society.

the reality is our nation loses TEN OF THOUSANDS of Americans EVERY year to gun violence and the right is OWNED by the gun industry so much that they allow these deaths to continue unabated. The NRA (whose job it is to protect gun profits over the 2nd Amendment) OWNS the GOP so much that they won't even all the GOP to enact sensible gun laws that American public and even NRA members want to be passed.

We've lost about 70 people to terrorist acts in the US this year.

Last year's Mother Emmanuel massacre COULD have been stopped by new, sensible gun laws. In 2015 an average of 36 people were killed by guns EVERY day (https://www.thetrace.org/2015/12/gun-violence-stats-2015/).

The Mother Emmanuel Massacre would have been stopped by the new laws that were offered.

Back to Wrangor's wrong assumption, you just couldn't be any more wrong in alleging that's what ONW said.

Stats don't always refute a point. I feel like this should be self evident but I will illustrate. More people die each year from falling than gun deaths. So according to your 'refutation' we should first concern ourselves with people's balance. Stats can mean what you want them to mean. It is what I made my first point. Amazingly there are people (apparently you I guess) that consider gun wielding babies a larger threat than Radical Islam. I am not sure how to have a reasonable conversation with that. If that is not what you are representing with your 'information' then please clarify yourself because it sure seems that is the position you are taking. :confused:

We can't restrict gravity. We can restrict guns.

wrangor, randomly getting shot by a handgun is a bigger threat to kill you than some radical muslim asshole

Back