• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

We all know which side of this conflict I personally land on, but christ even I can admit that the IDF twitter stuff is such clown show shit that I find myself wondering if the account is a parody at this point.

This particular one literally made me LOL. Oh, here are some boxes that are conveniently labeled "Medical Supplies" in plain English. It's like some roadrunner vs Wil e coyote shit.

wileecoyoto_davegreen.jpg

Sure, we've killed 4,500 of your children, but here's a single pallet of medical supplies to show how much we care.

I have a memory of us "dropping food" on Afghanistan in the early days of the War on Terror

We all know which side of this conflict I personally land on, but christ even I can admit that the IDF twitter stuff is such clown show shit that I find myself wondering if the account is a parody at this point.

This particular one literally made me LOL. Oh, here are some boxes that are conveniently labeled "Medical Supplies" in plain English. It's like some roadrunner vs Wil e coyote shit.

View attachment 6759

But not enough to reevaluate what side you are on?

But not enough to reevaluate what side you are on?
Sometimes when I find myself on the “manufacturing consent for a genocide” team, and it’s just so painfully obvious what they’re doing, I just can’t help myself but to chuckle.

hr 35 min ago
CNN analysis: Video suggests
IDF might have rearranged weaponry at Al-Shifa hospital prior to international news crew visits
From CNN's Katie Polglase and Gianluca Mezzofiore
An Israel Defense Forces (IDF) video on November 15 showing a tour of Hamas weaponry found at Al-Shifa hospital shows less weaponry at the scene than in later footage filmed by international news crews, indicating the weaponry may have been moved or placed there prior to news crews arriving.

Shocker

And we’re propping up the right-wing regime (kleptocracy?) that allowed this to happen.

I'd love to hear from @Liquid Karma about why he continues to support the IDF despite the absurdity of this response and the information that has come out about 10/7 since 10/7

LK, this is a good time for some good old fashioned “both sides” logic.

Sure Biden finally got off his ass and used what little muscle he has left. Now if he insists Netanyahu (that war mongering POS) step down, promote a two state solution that frees Palestinians from the horror they’ve been living in and under and helps build world support to fund the effort will he and the US get props from me.

To clarify: Republicans have learned that it doesn't matter what your team believes, all that matters is being a team. That's why they're going along with all this election denial nonsense. These republicans are our enemies. You simply have to fall in line to combat them no matter what the cost. At the end of the day we are on team Isreal, no matter the cost. A certain demographic hasn't figured that out yet, and as a result we're just handing our country to the Republicans.

Back