• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

well let’s hope Biden gets his head out if his ass in time so we don’t have to withhold our votes

The lobbying is less interesting to me than the providing of weapons
The difference between providing weapons and encouraging their use isn't as trivial as you seem to think it is.

Me when I don’t vote Biden and Trump funds Israel even harder while also pissing on our democracy and the rights of marginalized groups:

To be clear, Biden and Biden supporters cannot claim to care about marginalized people. Not one ounce.

To be clearer, you can vote for the guy, but don’t use marginalized people as human shields to apologize for genocide.

Providing weapons is awful. And should stop. But there is pretty significant daylight between the two positions. Whether that matters is up to you.

Providing weapons is awful. And should stop. But there is pretty significant daylight between the two positions. Whether that matters is up to you.

Can you please explain the daylight? Genuinely curious, thanks.

Keeping Israel out of Rafah, to the extent it happens, will save lives. The Biden admin has put a ton of effort into trying to prevent that invasion.

Does it absolve the admin for providing weapons and money? Hell no. But it is something that distinguishes this admin from the Trump admin.

I don’t expect that to matter to a lot of folks. And I don’t blame them.

Keeping Israel out of Rafah, to the extent it happens, will save lives. The Biden admin has put a ton of effort into trying to prevent that invasion.

Does it absolve the admin for providing weapons and money? Hell no. But it is something that distinguishes this admin from the Trump admin.

I don’t expect that to matter to a lot of folks. And I don’t blame them.

Ah, I see what you’re saying. I guess the question is: what does the admin do next?

Lobbying ain’t doing shit, and the domestic turmoil in Israel is about to make what’s happening in Palestine everybody’s problem.

Seems like Israel is on its way to some sort of soft coup, which would be wild to see happen in real time.

I still can’t understand how anyone can view the current events and decide not to vote for Donald Trumps opponent because they can’t perfectly solve the israeli/palestine 80 year conflict.

Faking it to try and influence policy, sure…. But actually doing it… in a swing state, just can’t comprehend …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I still can’t understand how anyone can view the current events and decide not to vote for Donald Trumps opponent because they can’t perfectly solve the israeli/palestine 80 year conflict.

Faking it to try and influence policy, sure…. But actually doing it… in a swing state, just can’t comprehend …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the democrats electoral strategy in a nutshell

Feels like the goalpost would definitely move if the US wasn’t provide any material support, the next line would be why isn’t the US strongly disavowing, the next line would be why isn’t the US applying sanctions, and then the next line would be why isn’t the US physically stopping them.

Feels like the goalpost would definitely move if the US wasn’t provide any material support, the next line would be why isn’t the US strongly disavowing, the next line would be why isn’t the US applying sanctions, and then the next line would be why isn’t the US physically stopping them.
Slippery slope - might end up opposing genocide.

Israel literally would be unable to do militarily what it is doing without US and European support, so this line of thinking makes no sense

Back