• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It Must be Asked

I'm expecting a rather large turnout for this game. Biggest crowd in the Bzz era no doubt. Hopefully the Joel will be rockin'!

Probably around 67-59 Cuse. We lose by 8 but the pace makes 8 a pretty big margin.

If Boeheim can fall for a trap game, this would be it as they play Duke on Sunday. I don't think we win this one but I think its probably closer than we expect.

If you want to guarantee a Syracuse victory start chanting ACC. Boeheim loves that.

Tie dye nation!! Get loud for ESPN3!

Maybe since he's announcing, Jay Williams will ride out on the deacon motorcycle, lose control and run over Jeffrey.

A game vs. Cuse is still relegated to ESPN3? Wow.

Biggest game of Travis's career maybe. If he shows up and hits some shots, Wake has a chance. Syracuse will take away Coron if he's our only shooter on the floor. Travis is coming off a cold game after he caught fire against VA Tech, so you never know.

Again. The game is on RSN. All ACC games are on TV in the ACC Network unless you get pre-empted locally for another ACC game.

We've talked about this ad nauseum.

If the students, barnyard, etc. "rushed" the court after beating a pathetic UNC team... There is no telling what they will do if Bz beats Syracuse. Probably all poop their seats.

If the students, barnyard, etc. "rushed" the court after beating a pathetic UNC team... There is no telling what they will do if Bz beats Syracuse. Probably all poop their seats.

Why wouldn't we rush the court after beating 'Cuse? They're #2 in the nation and 19-0, and we'd be handing them their first ever ACC loss. That post is really fucking stupid.

Should also be noted that ESPN does NBA on Wednesday nights. ESPN2 has Arizona/Stanford in that timeslot, and ESPNU has Iowa St/Kansas. I can't make a great argument for Wake/Cuse over either of those games. Regardless, we'll be on most TVs on the east coast, because we beat out Florida St/NC State and Miami/UMD for the ACC Network slot.

Yes, our students would rush the court if we beat the #2 team in the country that is currently undefeated.

Yes, our students would rush the court if we beat the #2 team in the country that is currently undefeated.

I agree that rushing the court is called for? Just referring to the win deprived students and how they wouldn't know how to handle such a big win in the Bzz era.

This game depends entirely on Travis.

We've got a few zone busters, but not in the conventional sense of spot up outside shooters. Our bigs are very good passers and that can fuck up a zone faster than anything. Devin and Cav both pass the ball well. Moto doesn't give a shit whether there are people in his way in a zone, he is going to the rim.

We have a shot in this one.

Moto's play of late gives me hope against the zone.

As many have said, the schedule maker did us a huge favor. People are already camping out for next Saturday night. We may not win, but this has a close game with cover potential all over it.

If we do find a way to win, I'm sure we'll piss the GT game away.

How badly will Syracuse kick the shit out of BuzzBall?

You will have to ask them.

359mxrk.jpg

Last edited:
Back