• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It Must be Asked

Please, if we beat the cuse we should rush the whole city!!! Are u kidding me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bz has never lost to the 2nd ranked team in the country. This is old hat to him.

Had a good feeling that we would beat VT on the road and ND home.

Time for another scheduled reality check.

Cuse by 16.

Bret Strelow ‏@bretstrelow 17m
[Redacted]-Cuse: They're unique & they're good. When you're unique, that's an edge, & when you couple that with being good, they're pretty good

Is this real?

This is pretty simple....

Syracuse 60 Wake 45.

[Redacted]-Cuse: They're unique & they're good. When you're unique, that's an edge, & when you couple that with being good, they're pretty good

Is this real?

bulletproof logic right there

bulletproof logic right there

20070926_circularBig.jpg

Is this real?

"you better be good or you better be different."

Is this real?

Is that something Bz said about Cuse? That definitely sounds Bzdelian.

I'd rather be good than different because if I'm good I'm good but if I'm different I'm just different.

Is this real?
"When he wants to win, he wants to be, if he really wants to be, ha, he can be."

-Jeff [Redacted] on CJ Leslie

70-59 Orange People over the Bland Gold Uniforms

Dino, Adrian Branch and Katz picking Wake tomorrow night.

Cuse opens -10, bigger than I would have guessed

Is this real?

what the fuck

Back