• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It's good to be "Johnny Football"

Ryan Leaf was quoted that watching Manziel was like looking into a mirror.

Johnny Football is the best and being setup by that GF of his. y'all just Haderz. The NFC is gonna rue the day the Browns released JF and he tears it up for 10 years in Arlington after we dump that bum Romo

Johnny Football is the best and being setup by that GF of his. y'all just Haderz. The NFC is gonna rue the day the Browns released JF and he tears it up for 10 years in Arlington after we dump that bum Romo

Really?????????
Really ???????

I know it's easy to make fun of the guy, given the immense talent that he seems intent on wasting, and when I was younger I probably would have been piling on along with everyone else. But I will say this just to maybe cause some reflection: He clearly has an addiction problem. Addiction is a bitch and some people are simply more susceptible to it than others. The reasons are physiological in some and psychological in others. If you have never been an addict it is difficult to understand. But it's true. So my hope and prayer is that he does get help and turns this around. Being an addict is a harrowing experience that I wouldn't wish on anyone. This is not to excuse his behavior, of course. You can't hit women. You are responsible for your behavior even when you are drunk or high. The reason for the bad behavior is the addiction, though, and that is a very tough situation to deal with.

Yeah. This guy is a trainwreck and needs some serious help or his dad is right and he might not make it until 24.

One of the most disturbing things in this is the allegation that the GF screamed for help to the Valet and his response was "I don't know what to do."

"Johnny (no) Football" will soon be asking.... do you want fries with that? :tear:

He contract guaranteed him $8M, paid out over four years. It's a cinch he'll burn through that, just a matter of how quickly.

His allowance from his parents is more than that isn't it!

Interesting to go back and read the first few pages of this thread. The signs were all there 3-4 years ago. No surprise the Browns missed them though, being the Browns and all.

Back