• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jacob Roberts "3D" winner for ODU game

liveanddiedeac

Reaction score
Jacob got the Dusty and Danny in the Morning "3D" award for this past weekend's performance against ODU. I think Danny Kanell is a joke, I like Dusty pretty good though, but both of them were giving major props to the defense as whole and especially Jacob. Also, mentioned Jasheen as well. It was some good pub on there show this morning.

5D >>>> 3D

5ds-of-dodgeball-dodge.gif

There is no amount of money you could pay me to listen to Danny Kanell talk about anything. Guy is a complete moron.

There is no amount of money you could pay me to listen to Danny Kanell talk about anything. Guy is a complete moron.
I totally agree, which begs the question why I ever listen, but I like Dusty pretty good.

We could probably have a reasonable discussion ranking 1990s-present FSU QBs by how big of morons they've turned out to be. There are several standouts. But I'd hate to learn Charlie Ward is a 9/11 truther or something like that.
There's no way one is dumber than Danny is there?????

We could probably have a reasonable discussion ranking 1990s-present FSU QBs by how big of morons they've turned out to be. There are several standouts. But I'd hate to learn Charlie Ward is a 9/11 truther or something like that.
Seems like Weatherford is leading the clubhouse these days

FSU had 118 yards passing to themselves and 131 yards of Interception returns thrown to WF

My memory is bad. I thought Xavier Lee (the other guy) came in and threw the 3rd and 4th interceptions.

Was that the 30-0 game?

Not the 30-0 game.

D'Vontrey Richardson threw some of the other picks, Not Xavier Lee in that particular game.

Xavier Lee and current FSU trustee Drew Weatherford each threw 2 picks in the 30-0 beat down in 2006.

Back