• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jacob Roberts "3D" winner for ODU game

Without Google assistance, who can name where Morgan Kane was from?

Craziest thing about the FSU series is after we beat them 30-0 in 2006, we didn't score another touchdown in Tallahassee until 2018.

Of course we actually won 12-3 in 2008 with Sam Swank going 4-7 on field goals.

We also beat them 35-30 at home in 2011 during that period.

Craziest thing about the FSU series is after we beat them 30-0 in 2006, we didn't score another touchdown in Tallahassee until 2018.

deacs undefeated in tallahassee when juicecrewallstar is present

Last edited:

Was 2007 the year we won on Thursday night with Demir Boldin catching the onside kick and getting destroyed?

Was 2007 the year we won on Thursday night with Demir Boldin catching the onside kick and getting destroyed?
Yes it was. Deacon Tower was being built and there was a temporary press box. People sitting close enough said they could hear Jimbo cussing the whole game, he was the OC then. I forget what talking head analyst on ESPN said it, but he said Wake Forest had the better athletes on the field. I thought maybe hell had frozen over.

Yes it was. Deacon Tower was being built and there was a temporary press box. People sitting close enough said they could hear Jimbo cussing the whole game, he was the OC then. I forget what talking head analyst on ESPN said it, but he said Wake Forest had the better athletes on the field. I thought maybe hell had frozen over.
Josh Adams had like an 80-yard TD rush

And there was this block by Tereshinski:

Back