• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jameis Winston Redux

And Jimbo had to send him to the locker room to change. ESPN picked up on it. What a complete moron.

Not sure why more people aren't picking up on this. It's either fucking stupidity or fuck-you. Or a combination. Either way, you've got someone that really needs to grow the fuck up. And if the HOF players who say they've reached out to Winston can't get through to him, he's going to need a serious wake-up call. You're suspended for the whole game but still come out in gear and try to fuckass around? I'm sure it's all racism, though. It's why I think Maziel is also a fucking idiot. I hate all races equally.

No f'ing way if I'm an owner, GM, or coach do I draft this character. Even if he is a great QB (he isn't), he has R.Leaf, J.Russell, and wasted guaranteed contract written all over him.

No f'ing way if I'm an owner, GM, or coach do I draft this character. Even if he is a great QB (he isn't), he has R.Leaf, J.Russell, and wasted guaranteed contract written all over him.

One thing he has going for him over those other guys is the newish rookie salary scale. He ain't getting Russell money in contract #1.

he is vince young in the age of social media

Vince Young seemed like a sweet dummie. Jameis Winston seems like the dumb dude from Grapes of Wrath just crushing puppies and shit.

It's hard to believe that Florida State keeps putting him in front of cameras.

Not sure who is dumber...or greedier. Can't blame the kid. He is just the product of a shit HS and FSU admissions.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's clear, but it is certainly possible.

With Ray Rice's situation over, TMZ jumping into the Jameis Winston game.

According to the letter -- obtained by TMZ Sports -- the alleged victim's lawyer, Patricia Carroll, demanded $7 MIL to settle her client's claims against FSU and Winston, telling Cornwell, "If we settle, you will never hear from my client or me again -- in the press or anywhere."
Cornwell also says Carroll claimed her client's sexual encounter had to be rape, because she would never sleep with a "black boy." Fact is ... the alleged victim's boyfriend at the time was black. The criminal case fell apart, partly because the alleged victim had semen from 2 different men on her shorts.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/09/24/fsu-jameis-winston-rape-accuser-extortion-7-million/#ixzz3EFArlVxP

Media is grasping at thin air and going to have people rooting for an unlikable guy at this rate.

Kornheiser made a good point yesterday on PTI. If Winston is acting like this now, after a NC and Heisman, imagine how above-it-all he'll be if they win another NC. At least one NFL GM suggested Winston would be much better served staying in school and growing the fuck up before coming into a league with such intense scrutiny in off-the-field bullshit. Kornheiser said that FSU's powers may want him gone especially if they win the NC for the same reason. Besides, it's not like FSU can't recruit the next hot dumbass with a great arm.

Kornheiser made a good point yesterday on PTI. If Winston is acting like this now, after a NC and Heisman, imagine how above-it-all he'll be if they win another NC. At least one NFL GM suggested Winston would be much better served staying in school and growing the fuck up before coming into a league with such intense scrutiny in off-the-field bullshit. Kornheiser said that FSU's powers may want him gone especially if they win the NC for the same reason. Besides, it's not like FSU can't recruit the next hot dumbass with a great arm.

History suggests they can't.

Back