• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

James "it is about time" Johnson!!!

HOF posterizing of Danny Green. Every time I watch this clip I still get a chuckle out of the fact that no foul was called. And then of course James fouls out immediately at the other end of the court :squint:

Probably my most vivid memory of the past 6 or 7 years watching Wake. I remember those last couple of minutes like it was yesterday. I was with a friend, and the lady beside him was going nuts after that play, and then when JJ fouled out she grabs my friend and starts shaking him going "NOOOOO! NO! NO!" freaking hillarious. What a game, too!

From yahoo:

"F James Johnson is always drawing raves from the coaching staff for his defensive prowess and they are willing to overlook any offensive shortcomings because of it. Not only is Johnson the team's best perimeter defender, he is its most disruptive player. The 6-7 forward leads the team in both blocked shots and rebounds. "

Although he does not lead the team in rebounds.

My favorite memory of JJ at Wake was him absolutely posterizing that dude from Indiana on that full court break...absolute monster dunk!

Back