• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jamie Newman Fan Club (No more Seinfield references, we've reached our limit)

I’ve been In all season. Just look back at my posts.

I don’t remember the last time we were in a situation like this where we got the ball under 2 minutes and I was basically 100% sure we’d score.

I don’t remember the last time we were in a situation like this where we got the ball under 2 minutes and I was basically 100% sure we’d score.

I’m glad someone else said this. When we stopped them on 4th down I was sure we’d win with a touchdown

I’m rewatching. Even the sacks he should’ve thrown it away on, it’s so nice he stays in the pocket and they are 4-5 yard losses instead of 15.

When we got the ball back I was sure we were going to score as well.

Fuck no I’m the president ive been on this bandwagon from the beginning and no one listened

Kidding.

But all kidding aside I really have been on the Newman train this entire time. Since his elite 11 performance. This was an all time great deacon performance. Let’s fucking go. I love my Deacs and I love you guys

Kidding.

But all kidding aside I really have been on the Newman train this entire time. Since his elite 11 performance. This was an all time great deacon performance. Let’s fucking go. I love my Deacs and I love you guys

Love you too!
I even forgive all of you for your hate when I started the change the qb thread after like week 2 and people got pissed.

Look, I love Sam, he’s done great. However, I’ve thought all year Jamie Newman needs a real chance. He’s got elite size at the position, I think he showed he’s got an arm and the moment sure wasn’t too big for him. The guy was a big recruiting get for us and until forced into action, has been an afterthought by many. I hope Newman just keeps looking better and better these next 2, hopefully 3 games and the QB position is up for grabs starting in the spring.

IMHO it will not be up for grabs. Newman will be the #1 who could lose #1 position due to injury, etc.

IMHO it will not be up for grabs. Newman will be the #1 who could lose #1 position due to injury, etc.

Yeah. Hartman only had one game at this level, Rice (15/17, 241, 4 TD). Newman had more yards than Hartman had in any game except Tulane, better completion percentage than any game but Rice, and more TD passes than any game this season.

Yeah. Hartman only had one game at this level, Rice (15/17, 241, 4 TD). Newman had more yards than Hartman had in any game except Tulane, better completion percentage than any game but Rice, and more TD passes than any game this season.

Yep. PH, you and I have been on this QB change all year. Hate that it happened bc of an injury but I feel validated.

a legendary performance, no doubt

all class and leadership from Hinton:

Back