• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jared Kushner now a focus in Russia investigation

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...4d09ff5a4a8_story.html?utm_term=.200b6768681f

In addition to possible coordination between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign to influence the 2016 presidential election, investigators are also looking broadly into possible financial crimes — but the people familiar with the matter, who were not authorized to speak publicly, did not specify who or what was being examined.

Last edited:

"That was a remarkable admission, but it is also a key to understanding what is happening on the right. While there are those like Sean Hannity who are reliable cheerleaders for all things President Trump, much of the conservative news media is now less pro-Trump than it is anti-anti-Trump. The distinction is important, because anti-anti-Trumpism has become the new safe space for the right.

Here is how it works: Rather than defend President Trump’s specific actions, his conservative champions change the subject to (1) the biased “fake news” media, (2) over-the-top liberals, (3) hypocrites on the left, (4) anyone else victimizing Mr. Trump or his supporters and (5) whataboutism, as in “What about Obama?” “What about Clinton?”

For the anti-anti-Trump pundit, whatever the allegation against Mr. Trump, whatever his blunders or foibles, the other side is always worse."

If Liberals Hate Him, Then Trump Must Be Doing Something Right - Charlie Sykes

Last edited:
The NBC article I read said it was suggested that Kushner is being investigated as a source of information against Mannofort and Flynn.

Just 1 and 2. And I don't hate y'all, just think you're being silly And willing to believe just about anything that's negative about Trump, when likely very little of it is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So wish I could visit an alternative universe where Hillary won the election and the role of Kushner was being played by Chelsea. Trumpettes on this board would be losing their collective shit.

So wish I could visit an alternative universe where Hillary won the election and the role of Kushner was being played by Chelsea. Trumpettes on this board would be losing their collective shit.

I'm guessing there's a more than sizeable population of dumbs that don't even know Kushner is Trump's son in law due to a different name.

Please, please, "Sentence first, verdict afterwards."

So having multiple contacts with the Russians, including wanting to set up a communications network at the Russian Embassy can be "forgotten" when filling a form that has BIG BLACK LETTERS telling all who fill this form out that omitting information is a felony, punishable by 5 years in federal prison and a fine. is OK to sailor.

Well, as long as they hate Muslims as much as sailor does it's OK.

Emails, Benghazi.

Look, he's a person of interest or whatever. Let's see where this all leads. It is sure as heck interesting and worthy of discussion and yes, speculation. It is the Internet.

BSD, please explain how someone can ask the Russian Ambassador to set up a hot line in the Russian Embassy and forget about ever meeting with him in less than two weeks?

I think we need a 13th investigation into Benghazi...blah, blah, email, email, blah, blah, fuck poor people, blah, fuck women, blah, fuck brown people.

Emails, Benghazi.

Look, he's a person of interest or whatever. Let's see where this all leads. It is sure as heck interesting and worthy of discussion and yes, speculation. It is the Internet.

I'm betting that the root cause of the whole Russia thing was less about the election and more about enriching the Trump family personally. Something like loan forgiveness for getting rid of sanctions.

Back