• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jared Kushner now a focus in Russia investigation

9c1d210e02b401e86d7529240591cc4d.jpg

Sailor is basically the right wing rjkarl. Says so much, yet hardly ever is right. "Left liberal" is his version of rj's "ilk."

Both are completely unaware just how little everyone else thinks of them, even those who share their political views.

Good comparison.

So in reading this thread, Kushner apparently committed treason by failing to disclose his meetings. However he said "During the presidential campaign and transition period, I served as a point-of-contact for foreign officials trying to reach the president-elect. I had numerous contacts with foreign officials in this capacity. … I would be happy to provide additional information about these contacts." And even prosecution almost never happens.

Funny that #fakenews tends not to highlight that point.

Hard to tell these days. Used to be pretty easy to differentiate trolls from legitimate posts (like ones from Sailor), but given the current political climate it's pretty damn difficult.

EVERYTHING IS FAKE, NOTHING IS REAL!!!

Welcome to post truth. We have been rolling this direction as a country for a long time. Trump just figured out how to use it and doesn't care that his abuse of the truth is completely obvious. It's infuriating and the natural progression from 'it depends on what the definition of is, is'.

It's what we do as a country. We redefine reality when it doesn't suit our desires. I wouldn't say trump is good at it, but he is so committed to it that his lack of regard for truth is almost impressive....in a completely psychotic and scary way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So in reading this thread, Kushner apparently committed treason by failing to disclose his meetings. However he said "During the presidential campaign and transition period, I served as a point-of-contact for foreign officials trying to reach the president-elect. I had numerous contacts with foreign officials in this capacity. … I would be happy to provide additional information about these contacts." And even prosecution almost never happens.

Funny that #fakenews tends not to highlight that point.

He said that on his security clearance forms? You have a higher level of access than I do!

Back