• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jared Kushner

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
This deserves its own thread. In his original security form, Jared Kusher forgot to mention his meeting with the Russian lawyer, Kislyak, VEB bank chairman and his discussions about setting up a "back channel" at the Russian Embassy in DC.

This would normally lose one's security clearance. It would normally get the person arrested for perjury and lying to the FBI.

Forget about firing Preet Baharara and getting the Russian lawyer a gift "settlement".

He has taken his lies to a new level. Sure people can forget a meeting or two. But he has admitted many more than that. He just became the Babe Ruth of lies to the FBI and perjury on his security form.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dds-100-foreign-contacts-disclosure-form.html

Jared Kushner has disclosed meeting ONE HUNDRED foreigners in update to security form which led to Don Trump's lawyer contact being revealed

He forgot over ONE HUNDRED!!!

How isn't he in jail?

This really is a terribly forgetful administration. Someone should send them some ginseng.

This deserves its own thread. In his original security form, Jared Kusher forgot to mention his meeting with the Russian lawyer, Kislyak, VEB bank chairman and his discussions about setting up a "back channel" at the Russian Embassy in DC.

This would normally lose one's security clearance. It would normally get the person arrested for perjury and lying to the FBI.

Forget about firing Preet Baharara and getting the Russian lawyer a gift "settlement".

He has taken his lies to a new level. Sure people can forget a meeting or two. But he has admitted many more than that. He just became the Babe Ruth of lies to the FBI and perjury on his security form.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dds-100-foreign-contacts-disclosure-form.html

Jared Kushner has disclosed meeting ONE HUNDRED foreigners in update to security form which led to Don Trump's lawyer contact being revealed

He forgot over ONE HUNDRED!!!

How isn't he in jail?

One day after filing said form to the FBI, he said that he filed it in haste and would submit an amended one.

This is a stupid thing to fixate on.

One day after filing said form to the FBI, he said that he filed it in haste and would submit an amended one.

This is a stupid thing to fixate on.

It really isn't. If VadToy had needed to file a single amendment to her SF-86 form when she worked at the National Nuclear Security Administration, unless there was an utterly exceptional situation should would have immediately lost her clearance and thus her job - at a MINIMUM. It's a fucking 5 year mandatory prison sentence and felony conviction if you knowingly withhold or falsify information on one.

It really isn't. If VadToy had needed to file a single amendment to her SF-86 form when she worked at the National Nuclear Security Administration, unless there was an utterly exceptional situation should would have immediately lost her clearance and thus her job - at a MINIMUM. It's a fucking 5 year mandatory prison sentence and felony conviction if you knowingly withhold or falsify information on one.

Then how come this form is routinely amended with little penalty according to all reports. Probably because, as JHMD pointed out, it's 170 pages long.

On NPR yesterday, they said it isn't uncommon for people to make mistakes on these forms, considering there are over 150 of them, and that usually it isn't too big of a deal to go back and fix them. They also mentioned that the penalties for INTENTIONALLY lying on these forms can potentially be severe.

So while mistakes are common, and this one seems EXTREMELY convenient, it's going to come down to "did he intentionally leave them off or was he forgetful." Either way, it's yet another dubious omission given the scale of the investigation at hand. It's remarkable anyone trusts this administration to do anything right at this point.

Last edited:
Heard same story as Wolverine. Of course it doesn't absolve you entirely if you willingly or knowingly withheld it in the first place.

That might be the case for lower levels of clearance, but in my experience with VadToy and similar level DOE/NNSA officials (i.e - those with clearances which include direct knowledge of the construction, deployment, delivery of the US nuclear arsenal or intelligence on other nations arsenals gathered by "national technical means") ... failing to disclose contact with foreigners, especially representatives of a foreign government, would have ended their careers basically effective immediately. I would assume Kushner would be held to that same standard.

I assume Kushner was a tad bit busier than Vadtoy, hence why they gave him extra time.

That might be the case for lower levels of clearance, but in my experience with VadToy and similar level DOE/NNSA officials (i.e - those with clearances which include direct knowledge of the construction, deployment, delivery of the US nuclear arsenal or intelligence on other nations arsenals gathered by "national technical means") ... failing to disclose contact with foreigners, especially representatives of a foreign government, would have ended their careers basically effective immediately. I would assume Kushner would be held to that same standard.

What's the career path for a government official with classified materials on their personal server?

I suggest you go read my comments from months ago on that situation. It was highly uncomplimentary, to say the least.

I imagine the President's son-in-law could get away with it.

Back