• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jared Kushner

This xenophobia is seriously disturbing. I thought we were past this in America. Liberals on the wrong side of history

We might be, comrade. We might be.

It's sad to watch a state attendee try to troll. Goes about as well as their basketball program.

mdyhz.jpg

we need an investigation into what bathroom Jared uses...for God's sake, another 'Jared situation (subway)' but now in the WH

Planned Parenthood CEO Says Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump Offered 'Bribe' to Stop Abortions

After Richards explained this, she writes that Kushner told her Planned Parenthood “had made a big mistake by becoming ‘political.’ ”

“The main issue, he explained, was abortion,” Richards writes. “If Planned Parenthood wanted to keep our federal funding, we would have to stop providing abortions. He described his ideal outcome: a national headline reading ‘Planned Parenthood Discontinues Abortion Services.'”

According to Make Trouble, Kushner said that if Richards agreed to the plan then funding could increase, but he urged them to “move fast.”

“If it wasn’t crystal clear before, it was now. Jared and Ivanka were there for one reason: to deliver a political win,” she writes. “In their eyes, if they could stop Planned Parenthood from providing abortions, it would confirm their reputation as savvy dealmakers. It was surreal, essentially being asked to barter away women’s rights for more money. It takes a lot to get Kirk mad, but it looked like his head was about to explode.”

One problem with being born on third base thinking you hit a triple is that you think your ideas are innovative.

I'm surprised they acknowledged Planned Parenthood as more than just an abortion factory. Watching Fox News, I don't know how you would get that impression.

It's sad to watch a state attendee try to troll. Goes about as well as their basketball program.

A year late but man stay in your lane. Nobody even casual associated with Wake can knock another’s schools basketball program.

Cool beans

It's OK. Jared needs that billion dollars and has to sell US national secrets to get it.

Back