• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jared Kushner

Because "knowingly" is a very difficult standard to prove.

Going from ZERO to over 100 makes it a lot easier. Knowing that less than thirty days before he was trying to set up a location in a foreign embassy makes it impossible for any reasonable person top believe he did it by accident.

Come on, Shorty.

Going from ZERO to over 100 makes it a lot easier. Knowing that less than thirty days before he was trying to set up a location in a foreign embassy makes it impossible for any reasonable person top believe he did it by accident.

Come on, Shorty.

If you'll read the posts preceding mine that you quoted, you'll realize I wasn't referring to Jared Kushner.

my bad, I could not tell that at all.

Do you believe Kushner could have "innocently" forgotten over 100 contacts?

I just want to point out that Kusher has a top tier punch-me face.

1496257064967.jpg

Remind me how these undisclosed Russia contacts are different than Flynn's.

Cause if Kushner has to go away then maybe Ivanka will go away with him, and ain't nobody want that.

He's not going anywhere.If Jared is indicted, Don, Sr., will immediately pardon him.

But a perp walk from the WH would be amazing.

Last edited:
It's now being reported that it wasn't just the lawyer and her "interpreter". There was another Russian in the meeting.

Jared, et al, are totally incapable of telling the truth.

It's now being reported that it wasn't just the lawyer and her "interpreter". There was another Russian in the meeting.

Jared, et al, are totally incapable of telling the truth.

GARED KUSHER: WHY DO YOU LIE!!!??????

GARED KUSHER: WHY DO YOU LIE!!!??????

the entire Trump group cannot help themselves from lying...i don't understand why anyone believes them about anything! hell, i bet Trump lied about grabbing pussy!

This xenophobia is seriously disturbing. I thought we were past this in America. Liberals on the wrong side of history

What is xenophobic about not wanting an adversarial nation to hack and impact our election?

Back