• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted] Show: No more live questions/CJ and Cav On Now

I think getting a "Fire Buzz" chant going on national TV on Feb. 9th would be better than the billboard.

Exactly. And it is free. (Well... I guess technically we will have to pay like 50 cents to scalp the tickets.)

I have loads of chants in mind.

FINALLY! Years of being a wannabe football hooligan are going to pay off!

Can I sue for hurt feelings and Bz nightmares that came true?

DV7 and I exchanged some interesting PMs with Chrispy during the great boards split. Long story short, he's a control freak that doesn't believe in democracy or information-sharing. That was my interpretation, at least. So I'm not surprised at all he's trying to paint those willing to speak their minds as "lunatics." I hope he works in PR for a cigarette company or something.

Comment.

He also thought that we would fail within months because nobody agreed with us. Just for the record.

Nice call, Chrispy. Stick to posting your mock NCAA tournament seedings and TV schedules.

well they certainly knew who plenty of posters were on DS and recorded/were monitoring posts.

well they certainly knew who plenty of posters were on DS and recorded/were monitoring posts.

Apparently they didn't teach history classes that discussed civil disobedience in all those MAC schools our AD employees attended. Fucking amateurs.

There was censorship on DS with the Athletic Department in mind. Not sure if the order came from the Athletic Department.
Some folks within the Athletic Dept actively attempted to ID some posters because of the content of their posts. They would ask around trying to find out if anyone knew who so-and-so was. If they found out who they were, they would contact them about their posts. Truth.

Man, I feel left out.

Some folks within the Athletic Dept actively attempted to ID some posters because of the content of their posts. They would ask around trying to find out if anyone knew who so-and-so was. If they found out who they were, they would contact them about their posts. Truth.

What was the purpose of said contact?

It's pretty much over at this point.

What was the purpose of said contact?

Won't even try to speak for others contacted, but with me?

Appeasement. It boiled down to trying to appease me. I then think Mr. Schutt quickly realized that tactic wasn't going to work when it came to my level of discontent. At least he thanked me for my passion for Wake Forest athletics!
But seriously, who emails somebody asking them to ask questions about what they are upset about and then completely ignore the questions? ....And then thank them for their passion for said subject, of course. Total clown shoes.

I reminded him that he is just a hired hand and knows fuck all what it is like to be a fan of Wake Forest and he can shove that condescending bullshit down his throat. I could go on for days about that fucking slime ball.

And what BabyDeac said is true by multiple accounts. Different people that I personally know in real life have told me that people within the Athletic Department (that knew that they posted on DS) asked them if they "knew who deacvision7 was". I was apparently a rock star and I didn't even know it!

And Randolph Childress has been following me on Twitter for about a year now. I'm starting to think that maybe it was a call for help... I've let Chill down.

:panda:

NorthGARep AKA MysteryMen outed me to the athletic department, not that it was any big surprise who I was or anything. Either way I didn't think that was cool. Especially since he told me about it and said he "let it slip" in the midst of conversation.

NorthGARep AKA MysteryMen outed me to the athletic department, not that it was any big surprise who I was or anything. Either way I didn't think that was cool. Especially since he told me about it and said he "let it slip" in the midst of conversation.

You are a white dude. He's cool with you.

The questions weren't even bad, they were legit. State and UNC can't have live call-ins because so many of our fans are actually bat-shit crazy

That dude is quite possibly the biggest tool on DS/OGB behind Chrispy.

frankly it has become a joke at this point.............. I have grown comfortable to the role of an embarrassed deacon fan and it looks like it is here to stay.

Back to the topic.

Questions for Chill:

1. How is a culture of cowardice supposed to improve rebounding?

2. How can a man such as Buzz, who obviously has very poor communications skills, going to be able to teach?

And a message to Ron: the show and the basketball program are not yours. They belong to the fans and the players without whom they cannot exist.

Back