• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jeff [Redacted] Show: No more live questions/CJ and Cav On Now

Can they go ahead and update his position as "Human Shield to Bz and Wellman" on the website? Can't believe how much they are taking advantage of his love for Wake.

Skip Prosser just rolled over in his grave...

Next thing you know Dan Collins will have to submit his questions in writing to Wellman for approval prior to [Redacted] answering them...

Holy hell.

"Callers tend to get on and, rather than asking a question, they preach,” Wellman said. “And this is our show. This is an opportunity to talk about Wake Forest basketball, the direction we’re going. And if the fans want to ask a question, we’ll respond to a question."

“But to use it as a platform for fans to preach to us isn’t the purpose of the show. We’re there to hear Jeff [Redacted] or whatever guests we might have on the show.”

Holy hell.

"Callers tend to get on and, rather than asking a question, they preach,” Wellman said. “And this is our show. This is an opportunity to talk about Wake Forest basketball, the direction we’re going. And if the fans want to ask a question, we’ll respond to a question."

“But to use it as a platform for fans to preach to us isn’t the purpose of the show. We’re there to hear Jeff [Redacted] or whatever guests we might have on the show.”

Suck my dick Ron. I'd walk to Winston if Wellman would have a 10 minute conversation with me for Deacon Nation to see.

I am damn proud of the timestamps on my Wellman posts (9:28 and 9:32) compared to those on Dan's latest piece.

Could he be anymore arrogant and condescending. It's way past time for him to go.
“More and more schools have eliminated the call-in, because callers tend to get on and, rather than asking a question, they preach,” Wellman said. “And this is our show. This is an opportunity to talk about Wake Forest basketball, the direction we’re going. And if the fans want to ask a question, we’ll respond to a question.

Hope no one listens to the damn show the rest of the year and it gets cancelled...

What a bunch of fucking cowards, the whole lot of them.

Why did Skip have to die, and Ron and Bzzz get to live? There is no god.

Back